venicebitch

Lana Del Rey stars on the cover of the new edition of Music Week

It’s interesting to see Lana’s PR strategy move towards trade publications for that “positive press.” She pretty much outright says how her career focus is on her “artistry”

I don’t blame her. I was recently looking through old album reviews, and she was a lightning rod for so many kinds of unearned criticism. But at times, I wonder what life would be like if Lana was embraced and on the cover of Elle whenever she had an album coming out. 

I wonder if they'll be some newer photos from this era as it seems the cover is a shot from her 2019 Q Magazine shoot and the Yosemite picture is from her 2018 visit there. I understand if not as I'm sure COVID has made photoshoots a bit difficult, and I'm always down for any sort of unseen pictures regardless. In any way, I'm glad for another magazine to add to my collection! I was just thinking last night actually if another magazine would come soon x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

If not out today we fucking riot!

Jk but I’m really anticipating this. Really hope we get this today. Like soon lol!

21 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Anyone??:smokes:

All I know is it is 6am here on Saturday and I’m having my morning coffee now and this would be a great time to read this interview.

Just now, DLT said:

All I know is it is 6am here on Saturday and I’m having my morning coffee now and this would be a great time to read this interview.

Period! Its 1PM here and it would make for  a great lunch time read.:smokes:

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The magazine wasnt published yet. wtf is this mess :scoff:

I knew you’d come thru with an update. You’re awesome. Thank you. 

But yes, what is this mess. They better get their shit together. Whoever forgot to press the upload button needs to GET IT TOGETHER!

Really though, it’ll be out when it’s out. I really do hope it is today lol.