Elle

Chuck Grant announces Pregnancy

it was so weird yesterday bc i dreamed that my high school friend was pregnant and then i woke up and opened instagram and Chuck's pregnancy announcement was the first thing i saw :creep:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Seeing Chuck's post upthread saying "love you daddy", I had to do a double-take to realize she means her baby's actual daddy not, like, "you can be my daddy" :facepalm: 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Does anybody know what shade Chuck was wearing on her latest insta post?? It’s so pretty! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

23 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Does anybody know what shade Chuck was wearing on her latest insta post?? It’s so pretty! 

millicent rose

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/c/406-millicent-rose-rouge-a-levres-voile-lipstick-p-5861699PLP89466

(she said it in the comments which is how I know, but heres the link if you wanna buy!)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

millicent rose

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/c/406-millicent-rose-rouge-a-levres-voile-lipstick-p-5861699PLP89466

(she said it in the comments which is how I know, but heres the link if you wanna buy!)

thanks so much! :)

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

On 7/5/2021 at 10:25 PM, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

how do we know baby is here?!

Lana’s brother posted a picture on his instagram story from the hospital room that he was keeping watch over his sister (Chuck) and the baby! ^^

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 7/8/2021 at 1:32 AM, Clampigirl said:

Lana’s brother posted a picture on his instagram story from the hospital room that he was keeping watch over his sister (Chuck) and the baby! ^^

oh! i didnt even think of checking his! i checked lana's and chucks and saw nothing and was like WHAT POWERS DO YALL HAVE lol

~INSTA1.gif

7 hours ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

oh! i didnt even think of checking his! i checked lana's and chucks and saw nothing and was like WHAT POWERS DO YALL HAVE lol

Never underestimate the power of a Lana stan :brows:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 7/8/2021 at 12:32 AM, Clampigirl said:

Oooh does anyone have that?

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif