Fireffie

Alexandra Savior

Alexandra Savior is a singer/songwriter from Portland, OR. She's often compared to Lana, so you should totally check her out!!

Her sound is mainly dream pop and desert rock and she writes in her songs mostly about manipulation and feminism.

Her debut album "Belladonna of Sadness" , released in 2017, was co-written and produced by Alex Turner (frontman of Arctic Monkeys and The Last Shadow Puppets)

Her sophomore album "The Archer" , released in 2020, was written all by herself, and co-produced with Sam Cohen.

As of March 2021, she's working on her third record and she was seen in the studio with Zach Dawes (who also produced "California", from NFR!, and "Thunder").

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

love her!!!! i discovered her last year when she released "the archer"!! she's so good, a true hidden gem. :illumilana2:

i deff need to listen to her other album tho. also, her song "crying all the time" reminds me SO much of lana. :wub:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

YES A THREAD FOR MY QUEEN :trisha::trisha: 

Zach Dawes god I am soooo excited . I hope Lana works with him as well that would be phenomenal .

When I first listened to her music it was a love at first sight like with Lana's music. :wub:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i literally just discovered her like 2 days ago and now i come and check lanaboards and this thread is the first thing i see :flutter:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Just saw a recommendation to check out The Archer, and wow!!! Her voice and lyrics are great. I love that she worked with Alex Turner on her first record, parts of The Archer (song) remind me of the Submarine EP :wub:

edit: and her next album is with Zach Dawes??? Damn, okay, going to keep an eye on this one!

I adooooore this woman. Both her albums are flawless start to finish. her music videos are all gorgeous and her voice is to die for. She’s Def worth following on Instagram too- occasionally posting little artworks or signed vinyls that you can buy from her Depop store.

she also registered a bunch of song titles recently! To The Water, The Way It Goes, and Why Don’t You Love Me. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I've been a fan since like forever (I saw an article years ago about how much she had this Lana vibe, even though I don't particularly agree) and I was quite surprised she didn't have a thread here. 

Her songs and whole aesthetic are seriously amazing. I couldn't stop listening to the Archer when it came out. :trisha:

On 11/6/2021 at 11:37 PM, drugmunny said:

ms savior is "trying to share new music soon" and posted a snip to her instaaa

has anyone else here been waiting for AS3 for like ever

Yes :defeated: I can't wait any longer to hear something new, im loving the snippet :sluttybunny:

On 4/5/2022 at 7:56 PM, michellejazmin said:

When do we think AS3 is dropping? It seems so far away for me

She started recording it a year ago and it seems she has finished it, but I think she's low on money + isn't signed to a record label so it must be tough for her doing everything alone :(

I hope that maybe when she goes on tour this May she'll drop a new single 

8 hours ago, Fireffie said:

She started recording it a year ago and it seems she has finished it, but I think she's low on money + isn't signed to a record label so it must be tough for her doing everything alone :(

I hope that maybe when she goes on tour this May she'll drop a new single 

yeah I saw she's selling things on depop trying to raise funds for her tour :oprah:

giphy.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cokyy2hroB9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Someone commented that she might want to release her record a bit later because of Lana. Because both Zach Dawes and Drew Erickson worked on Ocean Blvd and Alexandra’s next record, maybe they’re waiting until Lana is done with her promo so they can start with Alexandra (and if you think about it they both have the same type of fans so if Alexandra were to release something near Ocean Blvd she would get way less streams) :poordat: