Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Also does anybody know if all the variants are gatefold? I want to cancel the trasparent since I got the beige one, but it doesn't say anywhere that it's a gatefold version and it would kinda suck if it wasn't

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

Also does anybody know if all the variants are gatefold? I want to cancel the trasparent since I got the beige one, but it doesn't say anywhere that it's a gatefold version and it would kinda suck if it wasn't

How can u even cancel an order from her site? I bought the transparent too & want to replace it

9 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

How can u even cancel an order from her site? I bought the transparent too & want to replace it

In the order confirmation there's an email for customers inquiries. I've written a couple of emails in the past on other merch websites too and they always refunded me when it was a pre-order :)

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

BIG Dillema here....

Live in Mexico so I have to get things shipped to a US address and thing is I bought the t-shirt and the grey (I guess it's limited?) vinyl from her store which was already hella expensive to buy.... whereas I come across fnac and they ship TO MEXICO and it's way cheaper than the US and I guess I get the other cover and the red vinyl? I LOVE LOVE LOVE both covers and variants but also having limited makes it more special I guess? (although not too fond of the red vinyl but eff it). Should I just get a refund from the tshirt and vinyl from her store and go with the fnac one? (I literally save like 53 USD but I don't get the tshirt... nor grey limited vinyl). This is dumb I know but it was so stressful seeing so many variants and having so little money :(

2 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Rough Trade has them all listed as gatefolds so do with that what you will

BzhmW.png

10 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

BIG Dillema here....

Live in Mexico so I have to get things shipped to a US address and thing is I bought the t-shirt and the grey (I guess it's limited?) vinyl from her store which was already hella expensive to buy.... whereas I come across fnac and they ship TO MEXICO and it's way cheaper than the US and I guess I get the other cover and the red vinyl? I LOVE LOVE LOVE both covers and variants but also having limited makes it more special I guess? (although not too fond of the red vinyl but eff it). Should I just get a refund from the tshirt and vinyl from her store and go with the fnac one? (I literally save like 53 USD but I don't get the tshirt... nor grey limited vinyl). This is dumb I know but it was so stressful seeing so many variants and having so little money :(

I am going to help you by saying this, get the red vinyl from FNAC France, it's miles better and worth it! I am from Peru and I just ordered mine :)

i will love you until the end of time.

really hoping the target exclusive is for real!! bothered UK friend to purchase it then to cancel the order after i found out ab potential target exclusive:defeated: 

when have uo exclusive been revealed? day after? few days? hope there is one!! id die if there were 3 cover variants i could get my hands on...