Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

That link tells me Out of Stock ?‍♂️ That the same as the UK and France stores. Thank you for letting me know that, at least, someone was able to get an Amazon preorder 

it’s up now!!! 

6 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

Has anyone been successful in getting the Amazon UK exclusive? It's just showing as out of stock, so I'm not sure if they'll even ship to the US. I'm going to have palpitations if I can't order all of them! 

6 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

Nevermind, they won't ship to US addresses... Why does Amazon UK get an exclusive this time?? :crossed:

As of 11pm EST (4am GMT) Amazon UK has the COCC beige vinyl variation back in stock and they will ship to the US. Just pre-ordered mine ?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

25 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

fnac doesn’t ship to the US the way i keep losing 

Jb does! I snatched the exclusive cover/red vinyl. It came out to be $59 usd total. I don’t think that’s too bad!

12 minutes ago, DLT said:

Jb does! I snatched the exclusive cover/red vinyl. It came out to be $59 usd total. I don’t think that’s too bad!

just got it as well, we did it joe e58e1b7f0bb04833400afce8aec463d6.gif

Spoiler

watch target and UO put out theirs tomorrow for under $30 :flop:

15 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

just got it as well, we did it joe e58e1b7f0bb04833400afce8aec463d6.gif

Hide contents

watch target and UO put out theirs tomorrow for under $30 :flop:

Lol, yes. Victory, we won. 

But you’re so righttttttt. Oh well, what’s done is done. Either way we are guaranteed that which we deserve, the superior vinyl! 

just placed an order. feels like this chaotic day can finally come to a rest :,) :crying4: can't believe I get to display this gorgeous album cover in my home :wub:

So I actually couldn't secure a red vinyl before they sold out :toofloppy: and I can't justify spending 64.99 + 5 dollar shipping from the JBHifi store when HMV was selling it for like 20 pounds. Its also only one disc for the album so paying anything 30+ is insane. Placing my bets UO or Target will carry the version but I contacted a Target customer service guy and he was completely clueless and told me to call their phoneline tomorrow so theres that :hoe:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

So i think now if you are in the USA target its confirmed! And you can buy It already:ahh:

Also when its going to release other alt cover from UO?

I bought everything in Fnac France! Also they have the alt CD cover and yellow one... But they didnt change the photo. I think its the best option now in Europe!

Hd7c-1.gif

1 minute ago, stephdelrey said:

https://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-82225223#lnk=sametab

Yes you can now get the red record at Target! Not really sure why it says March 5th as the release date though lol

I think cause its the release of the album, but till the 19 wont be shipped. 

Congrats USA :hype:

Hd7c-1.gif

2 hours ago, boom like that said:

So I actually couldn't secure a red vinyl before they sold out :toofloppy: and I can't justify spending 64.99 + 5 dollar shipping from the JBHifi store when HMV was selling it for like 20 pounds. Its also only one disc for the album so paying anything 30+ is insane. Placing my bets UO or Target will carry the version but I contacted a Target customer service guy and he was completely clueless and told me to call their phoneline tomorrow so theres that :hoe:

they are on target now! 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

why is usa always winning:xcry: i paid 70 euro for my red vinyl

In Fnac France its 22€:dmd:

I bought yellow one and alt cover in Fnac France and the set box that its toooo expensive

Hd7c-1.gif

Just now, annedelrey said:

In Fnac France its 22€:dmd:

I bought yellow one and alt cover in Fnac France and the set box that its toooo expensive

i know it now but i already bought it yesterday:xcry: i hope the "exclusive poster" is a neil krug photo

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

why is usa always winning:xcry: i paid 70 euro for my red vinyl

don't worry i'm the biggest loser in this situation... fnac doesn't ship to my country as well as several forwarding services, and those dutch & australian stores ask too much for shipping :defeated:

seems like i'll be dming shelby after all lol

giphy.gif