Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

10 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

As of 11pm EST (4am GMT) Amazon UK has the COCC beige vinyl variation back in stock and they will ship to the US. Just pre-ordered mine ?

It's also up on Amazon US today. I'm trying to figure out if I need both the UK and US version of it or if it's the same pressing... 

11 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

no it wasn’t, UV boxset was $100 at the time of release 

For real? I can’t remember then 

I remember I bought first it’s released but I can’t remember its price looks like I was too rich to remember at that time lol

:smile3:

5 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

Since the pre-order is up on iTunes, didn't anyone already manage to extract the credits too? I'm beyond sure that this happens for every pre-release. 

Producers are unconfirmed (we can assume Rick did Yosemite, Jack did the rest) but all songs are written by Lana and Jack except for BSU (Nikki and Lana), Yosemite (Rick and Lana), and For Free (Joni Mitchell).

8V7Yvel.png

6 hours ago, rabbit said:

Thank you!! :wub:
Eee okay, just cancelled the JB Hi-Fi order and ordered through Target. So happy that they have the CD as well :crai:

I just cancelled my JB order as well since target was half the price. I knew I should’ve just waited lol :xgiggle:

44 minutes ago, singintheblues said:

I just received an email from lana del rey france and it shows the alternative cover in the red vinyl and the cd and it says fnac exclusive, so we can confirme 100% that fnac has it :flutter:

Yas so I snatched the right one yesterday :mj:

Lanarat.png

39 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

no it wasn’t, UV boxset was $100 at the time of release 

I bought it in Germany at the time of the release and I think I paid max. 70€ for it?

Can someone please contact Urban Outfitters and ask if they will have an alternative cover, please? I'm from Brazil and can't contact them, didn't found any email address.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Preordered the red finally :angie: The cover is so gorgeous its gonna look so beautiful in my collection :wowcry:

Also on the Target site it said it was Target exclusive meaning probably just exclusively at Target in NA. I guess that means the UO one will be different if UO even has one this time around. Honestly though, I'm really down with Target getting the alt this time over UO because UO is kinda a disgusting company.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

It's also up on Amazon US today. I'm trying to figure out if I need both the UK and US version of it or if it's the same pressing... 

I canceled mine from Amazon UK. The shipping cost was almost half the cost of the vinyl itself. I'm going to take the chance that the pressings are the same. I've spent so much $$ on this release at this point... I need to cut cost where I can.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

So assuming that UO doesn't have a special vinyl variant (with no news on one at this point, I can only assume that's the case). I have purchased the following variations of COCC:

Black Vinyl (Standard)

Grey Vinyl (Gatefold)

Transparent Vinyl (Gatefold)

Yellow Vinyl (Standard)

Beige Vinyl (Standard)

Red Vinyl w/ Alternate Cover (Standard)

CD (Standard)

CD w/ Alternate Artwork

CD Box Set

Cassette #1

Does anybody know why the cassette is described with a #1 after it? Is there supposed to be a #2 variation? Maybe one with the alternate cover will be available somewhere...

Damn, the things I do for Lana... :worship:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

4 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Cassette #1

Does anybody know why the cassette is described with a #1 after it? Is there supposed to be a #2 variation? Maybe one with the alternate cover will be available somewhere...

Damn, the things I do for Lana... :worship:

someone just wrote in cocc thread that insider said there are more variants, casettes, covers (!) etc to come

Are we sure not all of the vinyls are gatefolds?

This website says both the yellow and black have gatefold sleeves: https://driftrecords.com/products/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club

Also the black on shoplanadelrey.com is the same price as the colored ones which are guaranteed to be gatefold