Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

After seeing this one, I don't know if I want the standard picture disc (from Walmart). Is that going to be limited in any way? It's the only variant I'm missing out on, besides standard (black). Seeing as there are SO many variants here, I'm okay with missing one or two.

4 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

After seeing this one, I don't know if I want the standard picture disc (from Walmart). Is that going to be limited in any way? It's the only variant I'm missing out on, besides standard (black). Seeing as there are SO many variants here, I'm okay with missing one or two.

Not to be annoying saying this again but: can you check on the source code how many copies are left for the double disc bundle? I'd do it myself but I don't know how toย :illumarina:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not to be annoying saying this again but: can you check on the source code how many copies are left for the double disc bundle? I'd do it myself but I don't know how toย :illumarina:

ย 

It says:

ย 

Sorry, we only have 959 Chemtrails Over The Country Club Double Disc Edition available.

1 minute ago, redsangrias said:

ย 

It says:

ย 

Sorry, we only have 959 Chemtrails Over The Country Club Double Disc Edition available.

ย 

Thanks for looking that up real quick for me! Lana's store was fighting with me over applying the LDR15OFF coupon. Guess I'm going with LDR10OFF. Which saves me... taxes. Her shit is so expensive.

And by the way the Spotify picture disk says

ย 

Sorry, we only have 1,462 Spotify Exclusive Chemtrails Over The Country Club Picture Disc available

ย 

So it looks like they're only making 1,500 pressings? Is that rare? It sounds like a lot.

3 minutes ago, redsangrias said:

And by the way the Spotify picture disk says

ย 

Sorry, we only have 1,462 Spotify Exclusive Chemtrails Over The Country Club Picture Disc available

ย 

So it looks like they're only making 1,500 pressings? Is that rare? It sounds like a lot.

Didnโ€™t they say itโ€™s 5000?

:smile3:

10 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Do we think that this is the last pressing? I only need the wallmart exclusive (US only, Im European) and standard black... But I rather buy the others firstย :suicide:

ย 

Apparently there are 10 variants (according to a records shop), but we don't know if including the black standard one or without. This means that there's still 1 or 2 left

13.04.2018 Romeย - Lana wore my hat!ย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ย 

Just now, Fireffie said:

ย 

Apparently there are 10 variants (according to a records shop), but we don't know if including the black standard one or without. This means that there's still 1 or 2 left

I hate it hereย :notamused:

10 minutes ago, redsangrias said:

ย 

It says:

ย 

Only 959?? You gotta be kidding me.

Where's that user that said they sold their foot dust or wtv? I'ma do the same for extra quick moneyย ย :bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

Are all of you from UK? I can't order it anymore because it says it isn't deliverable to my country.. It literally worked minutes ago

ย 

Try ordering fromย her US storeย https://shoplanadelrey.com/collections/spotify-fan-first/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-picture-disc