Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

10 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Okay so I ordered the Spotify Picture Disc from her US store and decided to add the mask. That was $10.79 shipping, pricey but fine I was okay with it. Then... I was like okay lemme help her sales and add a $10 digital download.... ma'am tell my why the shipping went up to $16something..... for a digital album lmaooo I took that off so quick smh

Just a follow up, I placed the digital album in my basked by itself, nothing else. I went to the checkout and this was the breakdown:

Subtotal: $10.00

Shipping & Handling: $5.21

Tax: $0.81

LMAOOOOO like $5.21 to "handle" sending emails with the link?? I don't think most people will choose that option and sadly she'll possible lose some extra sales. Oh well I tried!

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Got this from twitter, dates are wrong tho but yeah

There's another picture disc incoming :bebe:

However, I guess it's her store exclusive and not some other store exclusive

EswcGZnXIAIYVmM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oh wow. Oh wow. 

Praying for everyone collecting all variants and versions, it's not over yet . :defeated:

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

well....... if i buy it with intent to collect... i guess i shouldn't play it anyways... meaning that i can buy it without owning a turntable :creepna3: at this point i should just give her the password to my bank account

If I were you ... I'd buy it, even if it's to sell it in a few years when you need extra money:hooker:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I just fucking noticed there'll be more picture diiiiiiiscs. also what's D2C? 

I think it's direct-to-consumer, which means the company manufactures and ships the items without relying on others, so probably exclusive to her store!

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

You’re talking about the artwork?

yes!

original.gif

11 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Just a follow up, I placed the digital album in my basked by itself, nothing else. I went to the checkout and this was the breakdown:

Subtotal: $10.00

Shipping & Handling: $5.21

Tax: $0.81

LMAOOOOO like $5.21 to "handle" sending emails with the link?? I don't think most people will choose that option and sadly she'll possible lose some extra sales. Oh well I tried!

I contacted Ed, he usually opens my DM 

Hope they fix this

7 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Also, do you think this image will be the same as one of the extra cassetes?

Definitely 

:smile3:

I always buy just a standard vinyl and two copies on CD (one for me and one for my father). Now I also have a red vinyl, a CD with Neil's cover and this Spotify image disc. I have to stop! :facepalm:

Just now, Anthony said:

I always buy just a standard vinyl and two copies on CD (one for me and one for my father). Now I also have a red vinyl, a CD with Neil's cover and this Spotify image disc. I have to stop! :facepalm:

Your father’s a fan? Aw

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

13 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

yes!

Yes and I predict a basic transparent or white cassette incoming

2 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

So there’s 2 picture discs out now...and 2 more coming according to that release chart? Or is the one that came out today the one that was expected on 2/22?

The “spotify fan first” is the one that came out today

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

So there’s 2 picture discs out now...and 2 more coming according to that release chart? Or is the one that came out today the one that was expected on 2/22?

based on the list we are missing one of them, the 2/22 PC which is the spotify exclusive dropped today

original.gif