Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

6 hours ago, Teemu said:

Guys help! I wonder where am I able to buy that alternative cover vinyl?? I live in Finland... 

9 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Unfortunately, I don’t think Fnac.pt delivers outside Portugal :(

I could be wrong tho, try creating an account and then try to order it. If it gets confirmed till the end, you’re safe

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 hours ago, Teemu said:

Guys help! I wonder where am I able to buy that alternative cover vinyl?? I live in Finland... 

U can order it from Fnac.com

28 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Unfortunately, I don’t think Fnac.pt delivers outside Portugal :(

I could be wrong tho, try creating an account and then try to order it. If it gets confirmed till the end, you’re safe

im pretty sure that @Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus ordered it there and i think hes in italy

5 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Its Spotify exclusive picture disc still available or its sold out by now?

It’s not, but it’s still being unavailable for purchasing from Europe 

Not related with this thread, but I would DIE for a special 10th year anniversary 7” vinyl release of Video Games later this year.
:worship:

I'm curious now, did people outside of the UK but in Europe get the email? And if yes, for which shop did they add the link? 

It's kinda weird that it's only UK restricted :/

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

8 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

I'm curious now, did people outside of the UK but in Europe get the email? And if yes, for which shop did they add the link? 

email used to redirect to the uk shop but now it does to the us one:um2: but i bought it from the uk shop n got order confirmation. i hope they wont refund

Is it only me who keeps getting the 

Order Submission Error!

Unfortunately an error occurred whilst trying to place your order number xxx on our payment system hosted by our merchant partner Worldpay. This error was due to your bank or credit card company have refused to authorise the payment for your order. No money will be taken from your credit card or bank account and your order can't be processed.

I've tried different cards but it still doesn't process :poordat:

2 minutes ago, Daisy Chains said:

Order Submission Error!

Unfortunately an error occurred whilst trying to place your order number xxx on our payment system hosted by our merchant partner Worldpay. This error was due to your bank or credit card company have refused to authorise the payment for your order. No money will be taken from your credit card or bank account and your order can't be processed.

this will be your bank rejecting the transaction, probably as a safety measure. if you call them and tell them to authorise it it should go through!

16 minutes ago, Daisy Chains said:

Order Submission Error!

It’s because of your bank and make sure if you have enough money in your credit 

:smile3:

1 hour ago, lamms said:

You can order it from her US store. Apparently the other link is UK restricted

Hide contents

NUE9NUF.jpg

That its a little bit scary cause im from Spain and i bought it in UK site. There wasnt any problem, i recieved the confirmation email too... Hope they dont cancell my order :derpna2: fingers crossed

If i try to buy the PD now It pops Up a message saying it doesn't ship to my country, but yesterday i could!

Hd7c-1.gif

1 hour ago, lamms said:

You can order it from her US store. Apparently the other link is UK restricted

Hide contents

NUE9NUF.jpg

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

So what happens w/ the people from Europe who were able to buy it? Lmao

Also, I just tested it out and I can still order it perfectly fine and I’m not from the UK :raven:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

email used to redirect to the uk shop but now it does to the us one:um2: but i bought it from the uk shop n got order confirmation. i hope they wont refund

I preordered the Spotify picture disc from her Universal UK store when they first became available. I live in the US and my preorder went through no problem. I received an email confirmation and everything. Then people started getting the restricted warning and I tried to order another copy and received the same warning. I preordered one from her US store as well once those became available. So at this point I'm not sure if I'm getting one from her UK store or not ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png