Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, electra said:

OMFG WE WON SHES GORGEOUS

i don't know if it's a joke but it would be so cool :c

I don't think it is, sorry i got excited, LDRA also mentioned the UO alternative cover that was a fanmade edit sorry ? ? ? 

original.gif

8 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

i don't know if it's a joke but it would be so cool :c

I don't think it is, sorry i got excited, LDRA also mentioned the UO alternative cover that was a fanmade edit sorry ? ? ? 

I don’t believe in anything they post, they’re always spreading fake and wrong info and that’s completely wrong. The picture looks fake and I believe they used a picture from late 2014/early 2015, probably from the Big Eyes conference 

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

1 minute ago, Paradiamonds said:

I don’t believe in anything they post, they’re always spreading fake and wrong info and that’s completely wrong. The picture looks fake and I believe they used a picture from late 2014/early 2015, probably from the Big Eyes conference 

They are literally the most reliable and the biggest source about her girl wtf

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, Paradiamonds said:

thank you!! i didn't know that im so sorry ?  

original.gif

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

They are literally the most reliable and the biggest source about her girl wtf

Are you talking about Lana Del Rey Addiction? Because if yes, they’re not at all.

They steal information from Lanaboards and other Lana sites/pages and distort shit to get likes. They’re not reliable, sorry to inform you that. 

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

i don't think it's totally real, like the mock up looks pretty bad compared to the other one, also the image makes no sense?

Lana and sense at the same pharse... girl....

Just now, Paradiamonds said:

Are you talking about Lana Del Rey Addiction? Because if yes, they’re not at all.

They steal information from Lanaboards and other Lana sites/pages and distort shit to get likes. They’re not reliable, sorry to inform you that. 

They literally find alot of information first... And they are very quick on it... I bet u are one those of haters troll that are on their mentions :popcorn: 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

They literally find alot of information first... And they are very quick on it... I bet u are one those of haters troll that are on their mentions :popcorn: 

I literally found the picture they put on the vinyl lol. Big Eyes conference on December 2014. I’ll try to post it. 

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

they deleted the tweet

maybe it was fake afterall 

they are saying that apparently it really was an edit and thats why they deleted the tweet

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞