Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

10 hours ago, bored said:

I think it's just because there's still many things I don't have like the Blue Jeans and National Anthem 7" picture discs, for example and I wish I'd bought them when they were available! And it kinda annoys me that people sell them for hundreds of pounds when they probably bought them new for £10 at most...

And yeah, I've been buying all the Chemtrails variants, just as I can afford to and don't want to end up having to pay triple in a year or two's time haha. Ah damn, the heart shaped vinyl is rare now? I remember asking UO UK if they'd stock it and they said they would in September 2017 so I held out and it never came but luckily my mam had already gotten me one from UO as a surprise!

I'm kinda bummed though cos it's covered in like the sticky residue from a big dispatch sticker they put on the sleeve... I removed it cos it was ugly af and had a big barcode on but now the sleeve looks dirty and I can't replace it cos it has the og sticker on the sleeve.

try with nail polish remover :)

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

9 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Might be it, they said it would be limited to 4 per customer haha

Nah, I'm from Portugal. I pre-ordered 1 this afternoon (as you might've seen here) and I tried putting 2 in my basket rn and I still managed to go until payment.

Not sure why you getting the warning (or why I'm not getting it) 

I did the same thing! Last night i just bought the PD from the US store in case they cancel the order. I dont think its gonna happen but i dont wanna take any chances.

Also im waiting for the Universal CS to answer, and Lana's CS too, but no response for now. I really dont expect It being honest. Im hoping for one so i can cancel US store order. Tomorrow is 3 february and i wasnt sure so i prefered no taking risks this time. :twirls:

Hd7c-1.gif

Hi, I'm new to this forum and will hopefully contribute more soon. I saw a post somewhere on this forum with all the vinyl variations and it mentioned that there is a red vinyl with alternative cover with no text. Is this true and if so who is selling it? Thanks in advance. PS I've already ordered 11 copies so far.

17 minutes ago, krockroc said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum and will hopefully contribute more soon. I a saw a post somewhere on this forum with all the vinyl varaitions and it mentioned that there is a red vinyl with alternative cover with no text. Is this true and if so who is selling it? Thanks in advance. PS I've already ordered 11 copies so far.

There isn’t any textless edition.

Welcome to the forum!! :kiss2:

23 minutes ago, krockroc said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum and will hopefully contribute more soon. I a saw a post somewhere on this forum with all the vinyl varaitions and it mentioned that there is a red vinyl with alternative cover with no text. Is this true and if so who is selling it? Thanks in advance. PS I've already ordered 11 copies so far.

That was a speculation early on when the alternate version was released by some retailers; they were showing it without text. Now the overall option is that was a misrepresentation of the actual cover.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

15 minutes ago, Joshdeldean said:

There isn’t any textless edition.

Welcome to the forum!! :kiss2:

9 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

That was a speculation early on when the alternate version was released by some retailers; they were showing it without text. Now the overall option is that was a misrepresentation of the actual cover.

Many thanks guys

4 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

How limited is the Spotify exclusive picture discs? Does anyone know exactly how many are being pressed because i heard a few different numbers 

someone found 5k in the coding of shoplanadelrey.com 

I’m speculating there was 5k in the US and 5k in the UK.

We don’t know for sure though. 

2 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

someone found 5k in the coding of shoplanadelrey.com 

I’m speculating there was 5k in the US and 5k in the UK.

We don’t know for sure though. 

Is 10k considered limited for Lana vinyls? I’m sorry I’m new to collecting Lana vinyls and I want to make a decision if I should buy it before it goes off sale tomorrow 

5 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Is 10k considered limited for Lana vinyls? I’m sorry I’m new to collecting Lana vinyls and I want to make a decision if I should buy it before it goes off sale tomorrow 

imo this picture disk will the most sought after/rare of this release.

the other contender would the alt cover/red vinyl but if target is selling it, i would think they have more than 10k. 

also i don’t think it’s going off sale tomorrow! it’s just going to be released to everyone and visible on the website, not just through the direct link top spotify listeners got  (lol) 

10 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

Yes i think Will be the most exclusive too! Cause its hidden in the store and people didnt even know that existed! For me is a yes! I Will buy It no doubt.

Hd7c-1.gif

31 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Due to the photos we saw this morning we are not getting signed CD yet, cause her arm is not getting better.:rollin:

Hope she gets well soon.

girl if you think that’s going to stop them using auto pen like they have every era...that girl has only ever signed a portion of her signed merchandise and that’s a fact :rip: broken arm or not :usrs:

1 hour ago, electra said:

girl if you think that’s going to stop them using auto pen like they have every era...that girl has only ever signed a portion of her signed merchandise and that’s a fact :rip: broken arm or not :usrs:

true :omfg2:

Hd7c-1.gif