Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

not me living in EU and realizing everyone bought cassettes #2 & #3 with signed card from French store and it's already sold-out......................... 

3 minutes ago, hlxon said:

canada.png

Elizabeth Grant hates Canada confirmed...?

I KNOW. Her Canadian store never has any of that exclusive shit. A hate crime if there ever was one. :air:

Just now, hip hop in the summer said:

fucking gays bought all of the cassettes, im sad, now i have to order an cd with a signed cart 

same... sigh.

Why does she hate Florida? I’m so sad. I want a cd and signed card so bad and it won’t ship to me. I’ve never gotten anything signed before and I’ve been waiting all day everyday for them to be released this era. :( This is about to ruin the era for me because I’ve bought everything else but the signed card was what I wanted most. 

2 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Why does she hate Florida? I’m so sad. I want a cd and signed card so bad and it won’t ship to me. I’ve never gotten anything signed before and I’ve been waiting all day everyday for them to be released this era. :( This is about to ruin the era for me because I’ve bought everything else but the signed card was what I wanted most. 

I'm so sorry! This is really annoying, and I wonder if it's true that it's just certain states that's shipping to -- kinda seems to be the pattern. I've tried two states and no joy in either.

Snatched! Finding it hilarious though that I'm having a UK friend re-ship the signed bundle for me, and one of my Florida friends is having me re-ship some CDs for her :toofunny: a shipping nightmare.

Also at the expected shipping date for the cassettes being February 19th.. Cassette Girl leak 2.0? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore