Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

also is the horse picture disc sold out on both universal and her shop?

I think so - it must have sold out yesterday on Lana's store, it was definitely up well past the "one week" it was supposed to be available for. 

Edit: You can still buy it through Universal!
https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Spotify-Exclusive-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Picture-Disc/6UJC0000000

4 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Not 22 bids already. The girls are saltyyyyy. :godlaugh:

8 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Omg someone just tell them to save their money and buy the yellow indie exclusive and print out a piece of paper that looks like the OBI one and tape it on the cover. Lmaooooo jkjk 

ugh i could care LESS about the indie store exclusive with a "special paper band" on the packaging. No way would i pay anything more than I paid for my indie store one just for an additional piece of paper....anyways onto the THIRD PICTURE DISC...WHERE IT AT

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

ugh i could care LESS about the indie store exclusive with a "special paper band" on the packaging. No way would i pay anything more than I paid for my indie store one just for an additional piece of paper....anyways onto the THIRD PICTURE DISC...WHERE IT AT

SOMEONE never had a weeaboo upbringing and it shows 

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Also lana BETTER release the HQ shot she used for the horse disc....I found a way to custom order vinyl sleeves and im 100000% sending away for one if she drops the HQ of the horse pic!

Kinda same, I’m waiting till the picture is released/leaked in HQ (or UHQ) so I can send it to print and have it inside the plastic sleeve 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Also lana BETTER release the HQ shot she used for the horse disc....I found a way to custom order vinyl sleeves and im 100000% sending away for one if she drops the HQ of the horse pic!

off subject but where?

part of me feels like the 3rd picture disc isn't actually a thing/gonna happen ... :noparty: knocking on wood I'm wrong tho although my bank account sure wishes it wouldn't happen

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Honestly I was expecting something wonderful to be released since lana can’t make $$$ from tours ans concerts which is the major source of their $$$ 

but looks like we’ll be getting basic stuff, ugh i really miss the paradise/UV era it was something else and she didn’t need to because she had so many concerts and tours but now:/ i hate to complain but as a collector i think i really want something wow me

1 minute ago, JamiDelRey said:

part of me feels like the 3rd picture disc isn't actually a thing/gonna happen ... :noparty: knocking on wood I'm wrong tho although my bank account sure wishes it wouldn't happen

It’s gunna be the chemtrails pic

:smile3:

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Honestly I was expecting something wonderful to be released since lana can’t make $$$ from tours ans concerts which is the major source of their $$$ 

but looks like we’ll be getting basic stuff, ugh i really miss the paradise/UV era it was something else and she didn’t need to because she had so many concerts and tours but now:/ i hate to complain but as a collector i think i really want something wow me

another UV boxset abd tgise single disc sets from paradise(?) that'd be heavenly

UV/Honeymoon

It would have been cool if the Assai version was like a White Hot Forever variant. I can't believe this album doesn't have a white version. Makes more sense than beige or yellow. It'd be nice to get a split color variant, or splatter, or swirl, or something other than one color. But Lana's never had cool variants like that. 

(sorry i'm such a vinyl nerd)