Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Do you think I can order more than one litho at once? I mean I technically can but I did this once in 2017 with LFL litographs and then they’re announced they’re sending just one litho per order and never refunded extra £15 I paid for more of them… how was your experience with NFR litohograps?

3 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

surely there'd be similar laws in the UK?? idk i know nothing of law :defeated:

It’s probably what in the U.K. we would call ‘fraud by false representation’. Of course we would most likely have a law on it as U.K. regulations tend to be more strict than Us ones 

11 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

in the us I think that would be fraudulent misrepresentation/false advertising

none of her signed stuff is being sold in the us... :eartha2: but i'd hope they have the same laws. people still use autopen though even with those laws so who knows

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, CruelViolet said:

It’s probably what in the U.K. we would call ‘fraud by false representation’. Of course we would most likely have a law on it as U.K. regulations tend to be more strict than Us ones 

thanks!! i thought there'd be some similar law! <3

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Do you think I can order more than one litho at once? I mean I technically can but I did this once in 2017 with LFL litographs and then they’re announced they’re sending just one litho per order and never refunded extra £15 I paid for more of them… how was your experience with NFR litohograps?

maybe make 2 separate orders to be safe?

The vinyl bundles with the lithograph are still available on the Australian store! And it also ships worldwide 

https://shopau.lanadelrey.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-exclusive-grey-vinyl-signed-art-card

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 hour ago, The Greatest said:

in the us I think that would be fraudulent misrepresentation/false advertising

Nobody is going to know if it's the real deal or not anyway. Maybe you can tell if a Lana signature looks real or not, but we won't have proof  of EVERY signature. I mean, they don't come with a COA so they can put 10 assistants to sign postcards and lithos and we will deal.

2 minutes ago, totalhate said:

Nobody is going to know if it's the real deal or not anyway. Maybe you can tell if a Lana signature looks real or not, but we won't have proof  of EVERY signature. I mean, they don't come with a COA so they can put 10 assistants to sign postcards and lithos and we will deal.

They can do that and no one would know, but a lot of companies wouldn’t do that just to cover their asses. It’s not worth it. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest said:

I don’t think they can legally say it’s signed by her if it’s not 

that’s what i thought but they clearly are using the auto pen thing. the ones from lfl were so ugly. not worth the $ imo