Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

Anybody else get shipping notifications from her store just for the COCC mask??

Me. Disappointed. I ordered a ton of stuff and I’ve gotten 3 separate shipping notifs so far and none are for the 101 vinyls I ordered :defeated:

https://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club/release/17860996

Someone's already selling the yellow version on Discogs lol! 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

So the HMV version is a flop with only the frontcover being changed and the awkward CoCc-video still as the poster.

She had all those nice Neil-pics but really wanted to make sure that the artwork would be subpar this time around :eyeroll2:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

15 minutes ago, Luc said:

I  wonder if they'll drop more signed copies of COCC or new exclusive formats! 

Just in time to boost 1st week sales!

There is still one PD remaining and I'm tired of waiting :crossed:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

6 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

There is still one PD remaining and I'm tired of waiting :crossed:

Same. I thought it would be released today :flop: now I’m thinking either Wednesday or release day 

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

So the HMV version is a flop with only the frontcover being changed and the awkward CoCc-video still as the poster.

She had all those nice Neil-pics but really wanted to make sure that the artwork would be subpar this time around :eyeroll2:

Proof?

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

I'm trying to get a picture of the poster tho but

Okay I actually don’t hate the back cover with the Neil photo, but since it’s an alt cover there should be different art for the back as well. 

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

This so ulgly I’m sorry for everyone who purchased this :smh: back cover is not that bad, but with a red vinyl is just disgusting and not matching at all 

19 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

That honestly doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. I guess we'll see what the full package looks like. 

I don’t mind the back. Like others have said, it absolutely should have been a different picture! The one of Chuck and Charlie is literally perfect and it continues the friends and family theme of the standard cover.

Or even just the same tone blue on the back with a pic of the red car to make the red vinyl make sense.....

Still over the moon about the front cover though, it’s going to look gorgeous displayed :wub:

I was hoping for a matching back cover for the alt cover. and maybe i'm actually one of the few who actually loves the original cover, that and how the pink nfr uo version turned out great w the back imo, this one feels a bit disconnected, and even lazy. and i'm not usually one to complain. 

I get that there're a lot of factors that might come up when it comes to production, especially w a pandemic affecting things, but a little more care on input i'm guessing might be a simple creative decision that'd make a lot of fans (and consumers) much happier in the long run, as well at least keep things a little more cohesive visually (idk just like vinyl legacy, sure it's not that deep, but it might be to some). 

we've a third supposed pic disc coming up. vinyls are starting to get shipped or however that goes. really grateful for all the variants. I LOVE the UO version the best. alt cover second so far. 
the spotify disc IS BEAUTIFUL. 

tldr wish there was a little bit more cohesion for the back. 

UV/Honeymoon

16 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Did they make the back cover black and white instead of brown/sepia-toned? Looks that way to me, but I could be wrong.

I actually think Lana just put an Instagram filter on the back cover picture when she posted it to IG and Twitter LOL! I believe it was the “Slumber” filter  - I figured from the start that both the front and back covers would be grayscale so it’s nice to know that that is the case!