Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

11 minutes ago, DLT said:

Same. I was pissed lol! I just said fuck it. Didn’t reorder them, from there lol. 

Not to mention, as others have stated, my Target preorder expected delivery is April 19th. Make it make sense lol! Mess. 

If I don’t get a shipping notification by Saturday I’m just going to cancel my target order and go to the store :crossed:

6 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

If I don’t get a shipping notification by Saturday I’m just going to cancel my target order and go to the store :crossed:

Lol I was thinking this too!

35 minutes ago, DLT said:

Same. I was pissed lol! I just said fuck it. Didn’t reorder them, from there lol. 

Not to mention, as others have stated, my Target preorder expected delivery is April 19th. Make it make sense lol! Mess. 

IKR I only went back to oder the double disc! Means they lost like two sales they could of had :/

22 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

16 minutes ago, DLT said:

Lol I was thinking this too!

I was really close to preordering my Target but I figured it would be cheaper to go in person instead of having a shipping fee 

I cancelled the Target preorder and will just pick up in the store, I’m too impatient! Listening on vinyl on release day is a must :ohno:

edit: also re-ordered the UO vinyl :rip:

Sorry to double post, but I’m not sure if anyone mentioned it here:

If you preordered the transparent vinyl + signed litho bundle from her Australian store, it will actually be sent with a gray vinyl. You have until tomorrow, 3/17, to reply to the notice email, and let them know you want the transparent one.

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

inside alternate gatefold

Oooh I think I like it! Excited to see in person. The inside looks nice with the red vinyl

The gatefold photos look SO dope with the alt cover + vinyl. I wish it’s elements were strictly it’s own, indicating a clear decision to create two versions. But at least we got an alt cover (Looking at you, UO) shot by Neil Krug nonetheless :wub:

We’re just days away from opening them up ourselves :flutter: