Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Okay guys just posted TONS of pics on my vinyl Instagram account, go check it out! I’m so freaking in love with the indie yellow, it’s literally marbled !!!!! :defeated:

https://www.instagram.com/ross.vinyl/

Oh wow :defeated: the gatefold. The record sleeve with that sepia-toned monotone shot of them all :defeated: the vinyl! That’s gorgeous! <3 thank you so much for sharing! I cannot wait to receive this one now! :trisha:

2 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

Omgggg it looks so pretty in the light! And YES IT HAS THE LYRICS! I may in fact have to go to my local record shop and get yet another copy of this vinyl :oic2:

i was wondering if those were lyrics or song credits? or both?

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

i was wondering if those were lyrics or song credits? or both?

I actually just looked again.  It looks like lyrics and song credits for some and then just the song credits for the others.

this yellow vinyl is lovely but if this is YELLOW then now i'm wondering how the exclusive amazon's beige vinyl will look like

2 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

this yellow vinyl is lovely but if this is YELLOW then now i'm wondering how the exclusive amazon's beige vinyl will look like

Yeah I thought the same exact thing. It looks kinda beige so I’m wondering how the amazon vinyl will look like. Maybe the yellow pressing looks more yellow in person 

14 minutes ago, rabbit said:

!! Thank you SO much for sharing. Wow, it's a gorgeous pale yellow and it's marbled???:wub: Love your IG, too!

thanks so much <3

and to answer some questions:

- it does look more yellow in person, I’m not worried about the beige looking different. I’m expecting a much more brown tone

- the marbling is actually pretty apparent in person when not backlit also, almost like little white streaks? It’s stunning.

- random but with Taylor’s recent folklore pressings, the US versions were marbled (like this) and the EU versions were not- something to keep in mind!

- it’s kinda weird, there’s only lyrics for track 1,2 and 4 (the singles) and the rest are just credits on the inner sleeve lol

- everything is produced by Jack Antonoff & Lana Del Rey minus LMLYLAW (only Jack) and Yosemite (Rick)

:)

H0bDaqU.gif

1 minute ago, National Anthem said:

- random but with Taylor’s recent folklore pressings, the US versions were marbled (like this) and the EU versions were not- something to keep in mind!

Let’s hope that’s not the case :facepalm:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

53 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Yaaaas Spotify exclusive PD shipped from the UK store even i live in Spain :hype:

I'm waiting for my email !! I just checked and it's showing processed, but no shipping confirmation yet. I live in the US

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I'm waiting for my email !! I just checked and it's showing processed, but no shipping confirmation yet. I like in the US

Same! Anxiously waiting!

Hmm, wondering if the Assai yellow will be the same, with the marbling?? Should I order a copy locally?

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I'm waiting for my email !! I just checked and it's showing processed, but no shipping confirmation yet. I like in the US

Mine still just says “your order is confirmed” :crying5:

i know this is picky, but does the gatefold for the neil version have say cocc in the middle? it looks like it doesn’t have the text in the middle on the yellow standard edition

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time