Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

wtf is this i just checked my order confirmation and it said that my signed cd is going to be shipped separately?? and my stuff still hasn’t shipped yet this just isn’t adding up. like how can my signed cd ship separately i only ordered one thing

which store?

giphy.gif

Tbh I'm a little disappointed by the boxset. Only 6 lithographs and they're all in black and white? And the only neil litho is of chuck and charlie, one is of her leg, and one is the standard cover? I like the idea of a patch but I don't like that it's ketchup and mustard colored. Her recent boxsets pale in comparison to the btdpd and UV boxsets and that's a fact. 

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

Tbh I'm a little disappointed by the boxset. Only 6 lithographs and they're all in black and white? And the only neil litho is of chuck and charlie, one is of her leg, and one is the standard cover? I like the idea of a patch but I don't like that it's ketchup and mustard colored. Her recent boxsets pale in comparison to the btdpd and UV boxsets and that's a fact. 

Agreed :ohno: Was really hoping for something more, but it does read last-minute. It’s the only merch item I’m thinking about cancelling and not reordering, but I collect her box sets, and am still not over not getting one for Norman...

Did you buy one or are you on the fence?

6 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Agreed :ohno: Was really hoping for something more, but it does read last-minute. It’s the only merch item I’m thinking about cancelling and not reordering, but I collect her box sets, and am still not over not getting one for Norman...

Did you buy one or are you on the fence?

I cancelled mine a while ago and was going to reorder it later on, but seeing it now I'm not sure if I will :pft: Maybe I'll get it eventually if it goes on sale somewhere 

2 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Im gonna finish painting my denim jacket today to honour release of COCC tomorrow, but i'm stressed about all these shippings, and i don't know if i'll be able to focus:crai:

Post pics when you’re done! :wub:

My picture disc shipped. I’m getting so excited about all this. Ordering my venti coffees now so I can stay up until midnight for the album release. I haven’t heard anything except lmlylaw and cotcc. The anticipation is killing me. 

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Well, maybe we might’ve won @gsnlp

Fnac just shipped mine and I already got the tracking number. 90% chances of it arriving tomorrow

My Fnac tracking says it arrived at some French airport at 3 AM last night. I think I'll have mine by Monday. :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png