Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

17 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

3rd Picture disc may be Record Store Day exclusive...

I’d cry

Can someone please make it easier for me and tell me what the difference between the amazon & indie vinyls irl?? They both look the same shade to me!!!

no because seeing all of the alternative vinyl and cassette covers plus all of the edits that have been made prove to me that we are living in the absolute worst timeline the standard cover is so dry:defeated:

I'm so happy for everyone getting their shipping notifications! My Walmart picture disc is arriving tomorrow by 9pm and my Target vinyl is supposed to arrive Saturday. I have three separate orders from shoplanadelrey LOL (the Spotify picture disc, cassettes 2 & 3, and the black vinyl) I got shipping notifications and tracking for all of them :D I also got a shipping notification from the universal store but unfortunately there's no tracking for standard orders to the US and it says it will take 10-14 days, sometimes even up to 20 days because of COVID. So I won't be seeing my CD boxset, grey vinyl, transparent vinyl and cassette 1 for a while but I don't mind! I'm going to get the Target CD tomorrow and hehe I went to my local record shop today and they had the Indie Exclusive vinyl and CD so I bought them. I'm so excited and happy, I can't wait to listen!!!

30 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Reserved a indie yellow at my local shop, and they’re gonna look for extra promo posters/adverts :wub: 

We’re so close :crai:

Awww I hope you are able to get one if they have it! I just emailed the record store I ordered one from yesterday and asked the same. :) 

32 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Are we sure we haven’t seen it?? A lot of those pics look exactly like the Amazon beige one and look completely different than the yellow marbled one we’ve seen. Idk, maybe I’m overthinking it lol

Yes I’m sure! I’m the one that initially posted all the yellow vinyl photos, it looks marbled like that when you hold it up to light, but otherwise is a very pale yellow.

56 minutes ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

yes tomorrow by 11pm :party:

So mine also says tomorrow by 11, but hasn’t even shipped yet and there is no tracking number lol so I really doubt it ?

H0bDaqU.gif

6 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Awww I hope you are able to get one if they have it! I just emailed the record store I ordered one from yesterday and asked the same. :) 

Sending you luck!! :wub: :wub: Will post pics if I can snag one!

46 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

we've seen only yellow indie vinyl which actually has this marbled effect only when you hold it up to the light 

15 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Yes I’m sure! I’m the one that initially posted all the yellow vinyl photos, it looks marbled like that when you hold it up to light, but otherwise is a very pale yellow.

So mine also says tomorrow by 11, but hasn’t even shipped yet and there is no tracking number lol so I really doubt it ?

Thank you both for helping and confirming!!

I’ve called several record stores around me and none of them can confirm they’ll have the yellow vinyl tomorrow as they should’ve had it since yesterday but there was a delay. The way I keep losing. Nothing from target Walmart or Amazon yet ?

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

Empik still didnt send my red vinyl:bebe: im started to worry cuz they cancelled on like 80% of the orders and people r destroing them rn

Mine just got „completed” They are supposed to send it tomorrow. 

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

my target red was in my state (MA) and then went to new jersey and THEN rhode island what is going on :bored:

Mine took a trip down to Kentucky :defeated::ohsnap2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, nicodelrey98 said:

did someone buy the beige vinyl from amazon? if so, when is it supposed to arrive to you? cuz a friend of mine did and she says it says on the 23rd

Mine says 22 ?

original.gif