Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

So I hate myself....

I was waiting for the last pic disc to drop so I could order the double disc bundle, right? But they also had the standard cover pic disc and I thought- wait?

And then I ordered the double disc bundle + NK pic disc + standard cover pic disc :bebe:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So I hate myself....

I was waiting for the last pic disc to drop so I could order the double disc bundle, right? But they also had the standard cover pic disc and I thought- wait?

And then I ordered the double disc bundle + NK pic disc + standard cover pic disc :bebe:

not sure if I understood what you did but you can order a picture disc bundle if you change the currency to gbp :p

7wWWNZV.jpg

2 minutes ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

not sure if I understood what you did but you can order a picture disc bundle if you change the currency to gbp :p

Well, I was going to just order the double disc bundle and the NK pic disc but then I added the other pic disc lmao

Yeah, just checked that! Bummer that I didn't know before- but when I change it back to EUR it doesn't let me 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

14 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

they do!! i just ordered to US and it was only $10 shipping

Thank you! I tried to order the picture disc with signed litho but they denied my card :toofunny: so I tried to order just the picture disc from LDRvillage and it went through so I guess I'm just not destined to get a signed litho *cries*

2 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Okay I ended up buying the neil picture disc off her french store instead of the pop up shop because it was cheaper, and it came with a signed print.:smokes:

my bank was blocking the payment and it sold out while i was on the phone with them :toofloppy: