Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Just now, cherrycokes said:

Probably only 1k for the French store. There is still some in stock on her pop up shop so idk how many are pressed worldwide. Does anyone know?

Also 1k for the uk store 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Not a huge fan of the transparent vinyl, personally. The beige looks interesting... I should get mine today. Grey and yellow are my favorites so far, although I've ordered everything. :lmao: Also, you can save like $10 off your order buying the Neil PD from Universal and not the Village!

Just now, KingJay said:

Didn't someone say it's just a picture of a car?

They said that’s the poster that comes with the Target CD but it might be for the vinyl as well! I get mine in 2 hours we shall see :brows:

giphy.gif

Goodmorning, just woke amidst the middle of my sleep after having a dream more merch was added, and, well..... :defeated:

is there a place to order the blanket, candle, and picture disc all from one site or are they all scattered a bit at the moment?? Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

ok guys i managed to Buy the Neil PD from the French store and i remember that some of you were talking about how to keep Picture discs some days ago and about the fact that you should take them out of the original sleeve and out it into another (?). can someone explain this to me and tell me which sleeves i should buy? :crai:

thank u ily:illumilana2:

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Goodmorning, just woke amidst the middle of my sleep after having a dream more merch was added, and, well..... :defeated:

is there a place to order the blanket, candle, and picture disc all from one site or are they all scattered a bit at the moment?? Xx

I think they will all go up at the Village at any moment

original.gif

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Not a huge fan of the transparent vinyl, personally. The beige looks interesting... I should get mine today. Grey and yellow are my favorites so far, although I've ordered everything. :lmao: Also, you can save like $10 off your order buying the Neil PD from Universal and not the Village!

I found I would have to pay a tad bit more by ordering from two stores due to shipping since both shops have $10+ shipping so it was still cheaper to get the pic disc from ldrvillage where I was already getting a few things, and so just had one shipping charge of $11

Wish that the LMLYLAW chapstick didn't sell out before I could order :(

Just now, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

I found I would have to pay a tad bit more by ordering from two stores due to shipping since both shops have $10+ shipping so it was still cheaper to get the pic disc from ldrvillage where I was already getting a few things, and so just had one shipping charge of $11

Wish that the LMLYLAW chapstick didn't sell out before I could order :(

Oh yeah, that makes sense! My bad. All I order is the music stuff, I decided I didn't need any of the merch, but I totally get it you're getting a few things. :wub:

1 minute ago, nicodelrey98 said:

ok guys i managed to Buy the Neil PD from the French store and i remember that some of you were talking about how to keep Picture discs some days ago and about the fact that you should take them out of the original sleeve and out it into another (?). can someone explain this to me and tell me which sleeves i should buy? :crai:

thank u ily:illumilana2:

Hi! So allegedly the problem comes from "off-gassing," where there's a chemical reaction between the vinyl and the plastic lined sleeve, and it causes a cloudy film like staining on the record that will not come off. Initially it does not seem to affect the sound quality, but over time I think that it can cause damage. In my experience, the records will slowly develop a soft crackle that gets progressively worse over time. And it's recommend it to storage inside anti static plastic sleeves like this one https://www.google.com/search?q=anti+static+plastic+sleeve&safe=active&sxsrf=ALeKk00ucJ762nfIwVrwhd6I-zXb-bsyfA:1616173530799&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir_8rJ67zvAhUJ6OAKHdmwCSMQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1527&bih=699#imgrc=D-x8gZe3B5riQM, hope it helps! The mofi ones are so good and really what everyone uses but they are so expensive 

original.gif

Just now, venicebitx said:

Hi! So allegedly the problem comes from "off-gassing," where there's a chemical reaction between the vinyl and the plastic lined sleeve, and it causes a cloudy film like staining on the record that will not come off. Initially it does not seem to affect the sound quality, but over time I think that it can cause damage. In my experience, the records will slowly develop a soft crackle that gets progressively worse over time. And it's recommend it to storage inside anti static plastic sleeves like this one https://www.google.com/search?q=anti+static+plastic+sleeve&safe=active&sxsrf=ALeKk00ucJ762nfIwVrwhd6I-zXb-bsyfA:1616173530799&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir_8rJ67zvAhUJ6OAKHdmwCSMQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1527&bih=699#imgrc=D-x8gZe3B5riQM, hope it helps! The mofi ones are so good and really what everyone uses but they are so expensive 

thank you so muchhhh :wub::wub:

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

I'm so angry with Amazon. They heck over my preorder for my beige vinly. I had to go as far as to cancel and I have to reorder. Just waiting on a refund. Wish me luck!