Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

7 minutes ago, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

I don't think you'd have an issue selling anything for at least original price once it's no longer available

Welllll that's good, because I made two orders of the same stuff (wanted to add some more bits with the second order) thinking I could just cancel the first lot, but the FAQs say you can't cancel any orders, sooooo.
Hopefully I can sell them for enough to cover the international postage costs. I'm such a fool. :toofloppy:

5 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

is there a promo code for the universal store? trying to order standard and neil pic discs

2 minutes ago, lagatabajolalluvia said:

LDR10OFF

That one worked for me a few days ago in the UK store, but if it doesn't work, I think you can also try LDR15OFF

2 hours ago, Andreu said:

Did someone receive a mail from Bravado saying they sent the record?

Does anyone who already ordered there before know if they send one at all?

Just recieved an email an hour ago saying it was shipped. Its my first time ordering there so i cant say more :ahh:

Hd7c-1.gif

10 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Just recieved an email an hour ago saying it was shipped. Its my first time ordering there so i cant say more :ahh:

I just checked it and it's the same for me. Kind awkward how they send the confirmation mail almost at 10 pm, but I checked the actual DHL info and they say they sent it in the morning :pray2: praying I can get it on monday

8 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

comparison of yellow vs beige on my story 

https://www.instagram.com/ross.vinyl/

The way the yellow is almost beige and the beige is like this pink-ish/orange-ish tone lmao 

I was thinking about NOT buying the beige if the tones weren't that different, but they are somewhat noticeably different so yeah- only missing that one and the green UO :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

14 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Sorry if this has been addressed but i didn’t see it

Is the village the only place to get the new pd?? I don’t wanna spend another $12 shipping on one item lol

i Think it is the only digital store for the US, but you can find it in the UK or DE shops, in the french one is already sold out

edit: idk if the UK store is actually UK only 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Sorry if this has been addressed but i didn’t see it

Is the village the only place to get the new pd?? I don’t wanna spend another $12 shipping on one item lol

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Exclusive-Picture-Disc-2/6X1O0000000 try here! Depending where you are located the shipping might be cheaper. Weird thing is when I ordered stuff from the village last night, shipping was $12 and then when I ordered the picture disc today it was $11.12 

CD + 12x12 LITHO AVAILABLE AT HER UK STORE! GO ORDER IT ASAP IF U MISSED IT (UK ONLY) dont forget LRD10OFF
https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/CD-Signed-Litho-Bundle/6VVO0000000

i accidentally went to her website and saw that there was a disk and a lithograph in my basket. Apparently, it became available and automatically appeared in my basket, since I added it there in the first drop a week ago

14 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

i Think it is the only digital store for the US, but you can find it in the UK or DE shops, in the french one is already sold out

12 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Exclusive-Picture-Disc-2/6X1O0000000 try here! Depending where you are located the shipping might be cheaper. Weird thing is when I ordered stuff from the village last night, shipping was $12 and then when I ordered the picture disc today it was $11.12 

Thank you boos! ❤️

My red target vinyl came in!! :party:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

9 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

fnac.ch/fnac.com/fnac.pt stock them and ship ww

9 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Fnac france, fnac portugal or target! 

Thank you so much guys! 

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I got the picture disc and another signed CD. Were there lithos in the village or US store? I guess I need to order that new blanket and print before they are gone. I thought I was done buying for the day! 

I also noticed in the welcome to the LDR Village email it says to check back every week for new exclusive releases. She's going to kill us... :crossed:

4 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

I got the picture disc and another signed CD. Were there lithos in the village or US store? I guess I need to order that new blanket and print before they are gone. I thought I was done buying for the day! 

I also noticed in the welcome to the LDR Village email it says to check back every week for new exclusive releases. She's going to kill us... :crossed:

is there lithos is any US store? I think it was just the France or UK again. The villages has a signed cd but I’m sure it’s the same one that was available for pre order before. I really want a signed litho tho :defeated: