Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

is there lithos is any US store? I think it was just the France or UK again. The villages has a signed cd but I’m sure it’s the same one that was available for pre order before. I really want a signed litho tho :defeated:

Update- I just checked- sold out on France and Germany. Only UK is available. I live in US so I’m out. :poordat:

I also got my Chemtrails sweatshirt, tee, and face masks today. The sweatshirt is so basic it's almost embarrassing. But I like it for that. I will wear it. The t-shirt isn't nearly as see through as those pics earlier showed. But it's still probably too see through for my dumb ass to wear. I think I will skip the similar Not All Who Wander one. 

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

Update- I just checked- sold out on France and Germany. Only UK is available. I live in US so I’m out. :poordat:

it was also at her AU store with worldwide shipping, go check it 

30 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

it was also at her AU store with worldwide shipping, go check it 

Thank you. Also sold out. Maybe they’ll add more. I wish I knew if the signed cd from the village store is the litho or another album cover card. I already have that coming so I don’t want to order another one if it’s the same lol 

17 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Thank you. Also sold out. Maybe they’ll add more. I wish I knew if the signed cd from the village store is the litho or another album cover card. I already have that coming so I don’t want to order another one if it’s the same lol 

If the neil picture disc is sold out on all stores, except the popup shop, then it might end up being the rarest variant. I don’t think they put “limited” in the description of the product so there is a possibility of a restock. 

do we know how many are pressed worldwide?

12 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

If the neil picture disc is sold out on all stores, except the popup shop, then it might end up being the rarest variant. I don’t think they put “limited” in the description of the product so there is a possibility of a restock. 

do we know how many are pressed worldwide?

I don’t know. I don’t think they have said. I read before some people said 1k for the French store and 1k for the UK. It’s still available I think on multiple stores. I ordered the Neil PD earlier today. I’m looking for the signed lithograph- that’s sold out everywhere. 

I’m on the fence about the new picture disk atm because I’ve already got the Spotify disk and also the Neil alt album I wish it had a different picture to be honest instead of reusing that one I’m not sure if it’s worth getting even though it’s limited  

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

wait sorry, is the alt cover picture disc sold out already?

Not everywhere. It’s still available on the village shop for sure. I ordered mine from there so I haven’t checked the other places. 

3 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/cQxHt2D

The vinyl is beautiful and this deserved to be the official cover, just wanted to pose and promote for Lana :blush3:

Not the first comment on your picture dbskdnaksndjjdkajd

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...