Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Did anyone even post pictures of her signing the cards like they usually do? They posted pictures of her signing the honeymoon, l4l cards and you’ll never walk alone 7” vinyl, but I haven’t seen anyone post a picture of her signing the chemtrails stuff ??‍♂️:crossed: 

23 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

target refunded my express shipping :air: it was supposed to arrive today and it IS arriving today so i don't know what they're on, but now i have a nice gift card :thankyou:

that happened to me too ? except on FedEx it's telling me that there's no longer an expected delivery date, so i basically have no clue when it's coming :/

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Life said:

this is mine, which i think is her actual signature. looking at stuff she's previously signed her signature does vary a little though.

ABDDF4-E8-2375-4-ED1-A182-36-C784-AB6627

What store is from?

So is there any way to know from what stores seem to be authentic an what others fake? Crossing my fingers mine be real, and in black ink... I bought from french store and its no shipped yet. Lets see what happens, Lana's team seem to like french store, cause always there are cool bundles and a lot of signed stuff

Hd7c-1.gif

2 hours ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

Just received my signed litho (in black ink)...I'm in love :cumming2:

https://ibb.co/JQ0MB96

The way it's 100% a different signature to the signed art card tho :oic2:

One of the best i saw, what store?

4 hours ago, too fast too young said:

My signed lithograph arrived this morning! https://www.instagram.com/p/CMo2FCTM-da/?igshid=18u8g9mupb1nu

That seem to be real too! 

Hd7c-1.gif

I wonder if the ''Buy Now: More stock coming soon'' mention under the Neil Picture Disc on her UK Store means that they will cancel a bunch of orders in the following days... Like too many orders placed for the actual stock that they will get! :toofloppy:

20 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

What store is from?

So is there any way to know from what stores seem to be authentic an what others fake? Crossing my fingers mine be real, and in black ink... I bought from french store and its no shipped yet. Lets see what happens, Lana's team seem to like french store, cause always there are cool bundles and a lot of signed stuff

UK store. i will say the other signature does seem a little suspicious, but if you look at other signatures she's done it's not too dissimilar - especially with the way she writes her a's. 

9 minutes ago, Luc said:

I wonder if the ''Buy Now: More stock coming soon'' mention under the Neil Picture Disc on her UK Store means that they will cancel a bunch of orders in the following days... Like too many orders placed for the actual stock that they will get! :toofloppy:

Nah, that’s unlikely.
They had available 1k- and you could check how much they’d be left afterwards.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, that’s unlikely.

How many copies left? How to check! Many thanks!

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, that’s unlikely.

I just checked the site, there are 56 Neil picture discs left, and 55 of the Neil & B&W disk bundles left.

So 111 left in total

Just now, Luc said:

How many copies left? How to check! Many thanks!

Just posted it!

1 minute ago, redsangrias said:

I just checked the site, there are 56 Neil picture discs left, and 55 of the Neil & B&W disk bundles left.

So 111 left in total

Thank you so much!! You made my day! I was so afraid of a cancellation email.. The Neil PD is so beautiful! :flutter: