Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

I didnt recieve anything too, hoping for next week. But Lana's french store didnt sent the products yet so...

Also i was looking some of the lithos through instagram and i think like 80% of them that come from UK store are fake. I dont know about the ones sold in French store or Bravado cause they just sent them and no one has them yet. 

Hd7c-1.gif

8 minutes ago, alexbeygul said:

yes, french. it's https://www.chronopost.fr/ but u can always just click on your order number on their website and check 

the site is not working for me:bebe: and in order details its just "in transit" since the 17th

edit nvm, i used the universal parcel tracking. Its stuck in Germany just like yours

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the site is not working for me:bebe: and in order details its just "in transit" since the 17th

try to click like this way

Spoiler

rkoI4bne-nA.jpg?size=1530x400&quality=96

Picked up the indie yellow yesterday, and came home to the box set on the porch :wub:

I think the indie yellow is my favorite so far!! Could stare at it backlit forever :crai: Seeing the standard cover picture on an actual record was really satisfying. I still don’t really like it lol, but it did look better in person!! And it’s nice to see her smiling :,)

Signed CD will be here in a week, still waiting on the Spotify PD, Assai vinyl, and stuff from the AU store.

if someone has the cream Version of Violet bent backwards over the Grass AND the indie cocc vinyl can please take a pic of the discs together? wanted to see if they're actually the same or not, cuz it seems so by the pics

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

Hey guys, wanted to show y’all my signature :hooker:

I REALLY love how she wrote it, the "Lana" looks perfect imo. The marker was close to dying tho, but at least that way you can see it’s a real signature^^

ICZOSrp.jpg

1 minute ago, ariquitte said:

I REALLY love how she wrote it, the "Lana" looks perfect imo. The marker was close to dying tho, but at least that way you can see it’s a real signature^^

ICZOSrp.jpg

JEALOUS :hooker:

32 minutes ago, HausOfBabylonia said:

ICZOSrp.jpg

Love it! Its from UK store right?

Hd7c-1.gif

5 hours ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Wherever my Target exclusive is (that UPS allegedly delivered) I hope she’s safe

nvm she was in an Amazon locker? even though I didn't buy it on Amazon? :toofunny: 

Anyway she's here and beautiful, I don't know if I want to open it or not though. I was planning on having my black record with my signed litho be the record I play. The Neil cover and red vinyl is the only thing different, right?

giphy-1.gif 

16 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

nvm she was in an Amazon locker? even though I didn't buy it on Amazon? :toofunny: 

Anyway she's here and beautiful, I don't know if I want to open it or not though. I was planning on having my black record with my signed litho be the record I play. The Neil cover and red vinyl is the only thing different, right?

The gatefold is different, as well! Neil cover has text and (I think) a couple different photos as well. Not at home so can’t confirm the difference in photos, but pretty sure I read that here somewhere :wub:

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

The gatefold is different, as well! Neil cover has text and (I think) a couple different photos as well. Not at home so can’t confirm the difference in photos, but pretty sure I read that here somewhere :wub:

Thank you! Looks like I'm gonna open it :awkney:

giphy-1.gif