Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

There's still 4520 Neil picture discs on ldrvillage

Also it just says exclusive not limited edition

So they add more when quantity of the product is getting lower! Thanks for let us know:kiss2:

Hd7c-1.gif

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

the big 12x12 inch one, not the ugly art card

Ughhhh do you know anywhere that is still selling the 12x12 one that ships internationally? I live in Australia and have missed out on them every time due to them selling out or not shipping and i want one so bad

FzytWEW.png

3 minutes ago, ultralife said:

Ughhhh do you know anywhere that is still selling the 12x12 one that ships internationally? I live in Australia and have missed out on them every time due to them selling out or not shipping and i want one so bad

i mean, that one u linked seems to be the 12x12 one

image.png

55 minutes ago, xjamessz said:

Are you sure? I’ve sent them an e-mail but I haven’t got an answer yet

100% cause all the vinly variants came with 12x12 Piano Litho.

29 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

LOVE the color of the target vinyl omg

Red one?

Hd7c-1.gif

6 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

100% cause all the vinly variants came with 12x12 Piano Litho.

Red one?

Yes but it's not like a red you would think of, idk how to describe it, it's like an orange-tinted neon-y red. I tried to take a picture but she doesnt come thru as radiant in photos

ACtC-3cdshugdIPlu7-NHxkpcs8utJOhb4Lya5nV

6 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

Guys i was looking at some random pics of the pop up store and i noticed this ???? why does this look like it’s not a gatefold??? :raven:4345-E46-F-CF03-433-F-BB13-AB689-AADB496

Help you're right.... Please tell me it's not an another version, right now I'm saving for the next album.. :icant:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

14 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

Guys i was looking at some random pics of the pop up store and i noticed this ???? why does this look like it’s not a gatefold??? :raven:4345-E46-F-CF03-433-F-BB13-AB689-AADB496

Maybe its black standard and not for sell?

Also they are selling NFR surf shop merch. Maybe It means they Will open the store again in the village, with the merch of the next era

Hd7c-1.gif

Just now, annedelrey said:

Maybe its black standard and not for sell?

Also they are selling NFR surf shop merch. Maybe It means they Will open the store again in the village, with the merch of the next era

isn’t the black standard gatefold?

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

44 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

babe it's gatefold relax, your wallet can have a rest 0RrA-mwXTQg.jpg?size=1536x2048&quality=9

Update with my Amazon order, finally got my refund for the beige vinly after having to cancel my order, they heck up on their end somehow, where they locked my order, after they charged the wrong card for shipping even tho I had prime free shipping, and I couldn't do anything about it. Even customer service had to contact their supervisors to authorize my cancellation. I was able to finally reorder it today, so I will get it Friday. On the really bight side they gave me store credit for all the trouble and I was able to get the box set on a heavy discount. I got the box set for $10. Also they had UV deluxe edition in stock and I got that too with a coupon for $26. I'm happy now lol 

On 3/12/2021 at 5:39 PM, J.R.OMEGA said:

I don't count that release as an official Lana release. I mean, it's an official release for the Vitamin String Quartet, but not LRD herself. I'm not sure if that's something that will appreciate in value over the years ?‍♂️

Edit: for the record, I'm watching that LDR LFL litho on eBay lol ? 

You still looking for the litho? Someone's selling one on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lana-Del-Rey-Lust-For-Life-Signed-Limited-Edition-12x12-Art-Print-Lithograph-NEW/124646613371?hash=item1d0584617b:g:5nIAAOSwHzRgMqBa

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif