Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

My litho and CD are getting shipped out but its going to my friends house in the UK so I'll have to wait a lil longer :pout:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

why are there no complete photos online for the picture discs ?? i hate that there are no photos of the backsides for any of them

They all have the same picture on both sides tho, or do you wanna see something else?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

They all have the same picture on both sides tho, or do you wanna see something else?

... wait so for example, the standard artwork, neil krug photo edition [below] , and Spotify edition has the same photo on its B-Side? 

G1KMCrD5gxHjSbVQhl0PD1Dai0O1iKhofEABwYCO

3 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

... wait so for example, the standard artwork, neil krug photo edition [below] , and Spotify edition has the same photo on its B-Side? 

G1KMCrD5gxHjSbVQhl0PD1Dai0O1iKhofEABwYCO

Yeah, like, they've got the same picture on both sides: standard cover pic disc has the standard cover on both sides, spotify pic disc has the horse picture on both sides and the Neil Krug pic disc has the Neil Krug picture on both sides

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Yeah, like, they've got the same picture on both sides: standard cover pic disc has the standard cover on both sides, spotify pic disc has the horse picture on both sides and the Neil Krug pic disc has the Neil Krug picture on both sides

thank u so so much for responding to my question :kiss3:

tbh  im kinda shocked that they use the same photo on both sides :pout:

13 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

thank u so so much for responding to my question :kiss3:

tbh  im kinda shocked that they use the same photo on both sides :pout:

I mean, this ain't 100% accurate since it's just me kind of guessing, but I think most pic discs have the same picture on both sides (?) 

I can name 10 that do, off the top of my head, and like 1 or 2 that don't

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4rwTGks.jpg

I forgot to post a pic earlier but this is my yellow vinyl that arrived :omg:

I've seen quite a few people complain about their yellow pressings sounding bad on Discogs but mine sounds really clear and nice.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 hours ago, Andreu said:

So tempted to get a couple more vesrions of the album but if she's threatening our wallets with a new album in two months idk if it's a better idea to save the money for then :icant:

Tbh I don't think the next album will be actually released in June so at least for that we're safe, but at the same time I'm confident that the 2nd poetry book will come out this summer and if she'll make an audiobook there will probably be at least 3/4 vinyl variants :rollin:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

So, my beige vinyl was finally supposed to arrive tomorrow... But I've discovered that today the employees of Amazon Italy are doing a national strike and they refuse to ship packages :noparty:..... I hate it here :lange:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Hello dear Lana people,

do you know if there is any option to still get the piano lithograph or think there is any chance that it might come back in stock? I'm so frustrated, I kept checking all her stores (I know of) after missing the first chance to get the litho, but the bundle with the Neil Krug PD sold out so quickly. I was able to put it in my shopping cart in the German store but it sold out that very moment. :crai:

8 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Thank you ??????

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Somebody knows what this:

IMG-20210322-141120.jpg

Its from french store. Last thursday i recieved an email saying my products Will shipp on friday cause they recieved de signed cards. But on friday i didnt recieved any email confirming the shipping of them. When i enter the web and look at my orders thats what i see...

If someone knows what it means and could help me:icant:

Hd7c-1.gif