Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, TrueLoveOnTheSide said:

I just received my signed art card today. I know there were some debates over some being actually signed by Lana and others not being authentic and wanted some input on the one I received. Thanks!

https://ibb.co/hK1Vc86

That's almost identical to mine! And sorry but I think mines fake haha. Like I've said before I bought signed copies of LFL, NFR and Chemtrails as well as the LFL and NFR signed lithos and nine of the signatures match or even resemble each other 

9 minutes ago, TrueLoveOnTheSide said:

I just received my signed art card today. I know there were some debates over some being actually signed by Lana and others not being authentic and wanted some input on the one I received. Thanks!

https://ibb.co/hK1Vc86

This one's kinda hard, the "Del Rey" seems hers judging by the other authentic signatures but at the same time the "a" are a bit different so idk, it's either her or her assistants started to getting better lol. 

Out of curiosity from which store did you order it? 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I was reading some comments on someone else's Instagram and someone had pointed out that you can usually tell if it's actually Lana based on her "R's" and some of the "a's" They had also mentioned that Lana always connects the R and E in "Rey" but I don't think that fact is always true. I bought it from her US shop (the one that now directs you to LDR Village).

ive said it before & ill say it again, lanas signature varies EXTREMELY, ive got stuff at home personally signed by her within 2 days of each other and they dont look alike at all.

then theres to consider shes usually signing stuff while standing & being in a rush, whereas shed have time & a table to write on for her promo material, so theyd look even more different

with her, its really hard to tell whether her signed stuff is real or not so im just gonna roll w/ it bein real

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

ive said it before & ill say it again, lanas signature varies EXTREMELY, ive got stuff at home personally signed by her within 2 days of each other and they dont look alike at all.

then theres to consider shes usually signing stuff while standing & being in a rush, whereas shed have time & a table to write on for her promo material, so theyd look even more different

with her, its really hard to tell whether her signed stuff is real or not so im just gonna roll w/ it bein real

That's a good mentality to have! I just remember when the LFL signed lithos came out, I had purchased one and there were so many people pointing out that the signature didn't look like Lana's and I'm seeing signatures now on the COCC art cards and lithos that look EXACTLY like some of the one's we've seen in the past that people complained about. We may never know for sure. If anything, I give Lana much credit for having to sign so many things anyway!

My silver, transparent and Target vinyls have all arrived, as well as my CD and boxset. Just waiting on the Target CD now. 

Also, I was really surprised to see the patch included in the boxset. Clearly I never read the listing to see what was included properly cause I thought it was going to be a sticker :rip: 

Also, I certainly wasn't expecting anything exciting in regards to the CD booklet but the fact that it's literally just one page front and back sent me :rip: 

5 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that another Lana email went out today. And it described the Neil PD as being "Limited Edition" as opposed to just being "Exclusive" like it says on the Village site. 

it was limited to 1k per store in Europe but I’m not sure of how many in the US, the email I got the other day said limited edition only one 1k copies available (UK store)

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

3 minutes ago, ItGirl said:

Brak opisu.

Do you think this autograph is real? I feel it's fake :trisha::crai:

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

my signed cd came in so tell m if it’s real or not

155-AE6-E3-49-A1-452-F-AAD5-630-CEA6-C51

It’s such a Lana thing to use the darkest pen apart from back to sign a black and white picture :hide:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

My spotify picture disc, transparent, and target vinyls all arrived today!! I thought I would do a side-by-side comparison with the variants I have now and similar ones from previous releases. 

• Beige cocc vs cream vbbotg
  • Transparent cocc vs transparent vbbotg
  • Red cocc vs red btd

qOukmLK.jpg

Also here is my spotify picture disc and alt cover framed :flutter:

Spoiler

XBdMqC5.jpg

i'm still dying to know what the UO green looks like in person :trisha:

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

My spotify picture disc, transparent, and target vinyls all arrived today!! I thought I would do a side-by-side comparison with the variants I have now and similar ones from previous releases. 

• Beige cocc vs cream vbbotg
  • Transparent cocc vs transparent vbbotg
  • Red cocc vs red btd

qOukmLK.jpg

Also here is my spotify picture disc and alt cover framed :flutter:

Hide contents

XBdMqC5.jpg

i just ADORE the orangey-red of the cocc vinyl.... i also wish the transparent COCC looked more like the the transparent cream vbbotg because it's one of her most beautiful vinyls imo, such a pretty cream-soda ish color (even if it was a mistake)

but they look so good together :trisha:

sUcVobB.png