Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 hours ago, Andreu said:

Finally received my vynil and litograph! And I wanted to have a transparent vinyl in my collection for a long time, so I'm extra excited to finally have it.

8CSrJoM.jpg?1

My signature looks pretty real to me idk maybe because I want to believe :icant:

Reveal hidden contents

Lowkey botherd by the fact the gatefold has multiple pictures that are 1000x betters than both covers used 

I think its real too! And in black pen :pray2:

Its from German Store or Bravado?

Hd7c-1.gif

49 minutes ago, ultralife said:

If anyone sees the piano litho go up again or has one they would be willing to sell me, pleaseeee let me know :( Thinking about selling a kidney for one tbh

@ultralife get it here now!! https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602435906416/lana-del-rey/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-standard-black-vinyl-lp-signed-art-card-12x12-/index.html

original.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

OMG WHY DO I KEEP MISSING IT :toofunny: this litho will be the actual death of me I swear 

FzytWEW.png

1 minute ago, ultralife said:

OMG WHY DO I KEEP MISSING IT :toofunny: this litho will be the actual death of me I swear 

I’ll keep looking and posting if i see any restock! I’m sorry :c

original.gif

On 2/26/2021 at 2:11 AM, Dominikx4 said:

oh wow so prettyyyy

i cant wait to get mine, but the XL variant got pushed back to may

On 2/28/2021 at 2:25 AM, 5Rick said:

lovely! Also, it seems very soft (on the inside)

HOW DID YOU GET YOURS I AM DYING TO GET ONE THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT AND I AM CRYING INTERNALLY.....

question for all you more long time collectors, which out of the chemtrails colored variants (grey/translucent/yellow/beige/green/red & alt cover) will be like the blue nfr, red standard honeymoon, coke bottle clear lust for life?

another question, where can i order the standard picture disc NOT from walmart and ships to america. i tried ordering from the universal store and it would NOT let me check out for some weird reason. i saw pics of the one thats not from walmart and the sticker on it with the album title is cute and black and i really want that one! if anyone has any links or anything id be very grateful

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

question for all you more long time collectors, which out of the chemtrails colored variants (grey/translucent/yellow/beige/green/red & alt cover) will be like the blue nfr, red standard honeymoon, coke bottle clear lust for life?

Since there are so many variants this time, I feel like they will all be equal in terms of rarity to the blue NFR, red HM, and coke bottle clear LFL vinyl records. I mean, I got all 3 of those variants when they were first released and the re-sale price/availability of them is crazy compared to when I first bought them. If you don’t want to or are unable to get all of the Chemtrails variants, then I would suggest just getting whichever one(s) you like best because eventually, they will be considered rare compared to the standard black vinyl. At the moment, I’d assume the gray, transparent, and green would be the most accessible since they’re from Lana’s store/UO and historically, the variants from there would be readily available until the next album kind of swings into full cycle, and then I doubt the alternative cover with the red vinyl is going anywhere for a while since it’s an exclusive at multiple retailers. The yellow, beige and 3 picture discs I would think are the rarest (especially the Spotify picture disc). 

34 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

another question, where can i order the standard picture disc NOT from walmart and ships to america. i tried ordering from the universal store and it would NOT let me check out for some weird reason. i saw pics of the one thats not from walmart and the sticker on it with the album title is cute and black and i really want that one! if anyone has any links or anything id be very grateful

I ordered mine from The Sound of Vinyl UK in January before the standard picture disc went up on Lana’s site: https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/Shop-Exclusive-Vinyl/Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Exclusive-Picture-Disc/6UPQ10LB000

Hopefully that helps! <3 

26 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Since there are so many variants this time, I feel like they will all be equal in terms of rarity to the blue NFR, red HM, and coke bottle clear LFL vinyl records. I mean, I got all 3 of those variants when they were first released and the re-sale price/availability of them is crazy compared to when I first bought them. If you don’t want to or are unable to get all of the Chemtrails variants, then I would suggest just getting whichever one(s) you like best because eventually, they will be considered rare compared to the standard black vinyl. At the moment, I’d assume the gray, transparent, and green would be the most accessible since they’re from Lana’s store/UO and historically, the variants from there would be readily available until the next album kind of swings into full cycle, and then I doubt the alternative cover with the red vinyl is going anywhere for a while since it’s an exclusive at multiple retailers. The yellow, beige and 3 picture discs I would think are the rarest (especially the Spotify picture disc). 

I ordered mine from The Sound of Vinyl UK in January before the standard picture disc went up on Lana’s site: https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/Shop-Exclusive-Vinyl/Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-Exclusive-Picture-Disc/6UPQ10LB000

Hopefully that helps! <3 

So this one is also quite exclusive? 

https://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/254903236515

I was going to buy it, but I don’t think it’s as exclusive as the COCC spotify disc?