Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

On 12/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, lanabanana11 said:

My canada clear pressing came in today and it is GOOOOORGEOUS ! WOW...it fits the album soooo well.

My biggest thing when collecting lana vinyls is I want a rare colored variant that fits the aesthetic of the album w standard cover art(red honeymoon, blue nfr, coke bottle lfl), and then i collect the rest of the alt cover arts or colored variants. However with Chemtrails I felt like while all the variants were quite beautiful, I felt like the ones that fit the album best were the webstore exclusives, but grey was quite boring looking, and the clear one was foggy and idk it just didnt appeal to me. BUT NOW, that there is this like crystal clear variant (which was only made in canada so therefor more limited than the other foggy clear ones), I have the perfect variant for the album! And the clear reminds me of like the sky and how chemtrails are in the air and stuff so it just makes SENSE !

Omfg could you please tell me where u ordered it from, rly hoping there’s still some stock left 🙏🙏

17 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

For those who need the spotify picture disc, it's in stock on interscope's website.

https://store.interscope.com/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-picture-disc

help someone donate $50 to me :trisha:

1 minute ago, Bonita said:

question for the culture: do we think ANY of the signed lithographs are legit? pls help lol

lfl era - mostly

nfr era - yes

chemtrails era - mostly not

bb era - yes

lost at sea prints - yes

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

lfl era - mostly

nfr era - yes

chemtrails era - mostly not

bb era - yes

lost at sea prints - yes

ty legend :wub:

The Chemtrails boxset is currently being sold for 29.99€ on the Polydor UK store + if you add the code 30OFF (I think today only) it’s just 20.99€ + shipping

https://store.polydor.co.uk/collections/lana-del-rey/products/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-cd-box-set

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Did anyone else order the chemtrail grey vinyl from Interscope when they had it in stock recently? I ordered on November 26 and still haven’t heard anything. I reached out to them a couple weeks ago and they said it would be shipping out within the next week but it still hasn’t.

Did anyone else see this? Apparently Urban Outfitters is repressing the green Chemtrails vinyl and it's available for pre-order (shipping next month).

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=030&searchparams=q%3Dlana%20del%20rey&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

I think I'll order one just in case it's different from the original one since they usually are visibly different... but if it's not I guess I'll just sell it at a loss.... what a gamble

9 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Did anyone else see this? Apparently Urban Outfitters is repressing the green Chemtrails vinyl and it's available for pre-order (shipping next month).

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=030&searchparams=q%3Dlana%20del%20rey&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

I think I'll order one just in case it's different from the original one since they usually are visibly different... but if it's not I guess I'll just sell it at a loss.... what a gamble

Why does the U.K. UO never get anything like this :crai:

I don't have Chemtrails on vinyl at all yet. For anyone who has multiple pressings, which is your favourite? Aesthetically I like the clear vinyl, green vinyl, and the red Neil Krug white dress vinyl — which should I prioritise hunting down?  

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

14 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I don't have Chemtrails on vinyl at all yet. For anyone who has multiple pressings, which is your favourite? Aesthetically I like the clear vinyl, green vinyl, and the red Neil Krug white dress vinyl — which should I prioritise hunting down?  

I have all the pressings - even the variants of variants :thumb2:... honestly I've never even listened to them all because there's 14!!! But my favorite one is the blue RSD one. Mine sounds really good compared to the other ones... but it's also the most expensive one now. A lot of the Chemtrail vinyl are known for not sounding the best but it seems to vary so much copy to copy, I'm not sure I could really recommend any to stay away from

On 2/24/2024 at 11:37 AM, The Sun Also Rises said:

I have the red one and imo it‘s the most beautiful regarding cover and disc. The clear one and see through dark blue one with werewolf Lana on the cover is beautiful as well though but with the clear one you don‘t have an alternative cover art and the green one is just not my cup of tea :smokes:

On 2/24/2024 at 11:37 AM, The Sun Also Rises said:

My favorite vinyl color is the second press of the amazon "beige" vinyl. The first press was kinda orange, and the repress was white, which looks best for the album in my eyes. 

Regarding the covers, I agree with the others, the blue RSD has the best cover. No idea why it's blue though, doesn't suit the album. 

I also like the (Spotify fans first) picture disc with the Country inspired / horse picture. 

So these 3 are my favorites of all I got. I only miss the crystal clear variant. (repress of the frosted clear one) 

It was expensive watch it 

I just got the new pressing of the green Chemtrails and I'm here to report it looks exactly the same as the first pressing, like not even a noticeable difference in color. The only difference between the two is the new one is very marbled when held up to the light whereas the first one had minimal marbling

YBXsJ77.jpeg

f5FNo9m.jpeg

kPnbKIH.jpeg

gaaudPL.jpeg