Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Just now, 5Rick said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM24SNYnSWg/?igshid=16u0jt2kbkwq3

(but you can find other pics as well on IG!)

Oh wow! Thanks. Lol, yeah that is very very different.

Not going to lie it really is kind of pretty. Does slightly remind me of Violet vinyl but even lighter.

I always thought the cream Violet was very beautiful.

That said though that is def not what was advertised/ is suppose to be the norm lol.

21 minutes ago, DLT said:

Oh wow! Thanks. Lol, yeah that is very very different.

Not going to lie it really is kind of pretty. Does slightly remind me of Violet vinyl but even lighter.

I always thought the cream Violet was very beautiful.

That said though that is def not what was advertised/ is suppose to be the norm lol.

very pretty indeed! And yes, it almost seems like there are many versions of the “Amazon version” itself :rip:

Heyyy guys just a question,

so I got my signed CD from the ldr French store, but the last time I’ve received the update about my COCC cd shipping was last friday (7 days ago)... I’ve checked Le Poste and it says it’s still in France, someone else with the same issue??? I’m from Spain, maybe I’m just impatient but it’s weird there’s no updates about it yet????? is it something normal ? 

7 minutes ago, Brenda said:

so I got my signed CD from the ldr French store, but the last time I’ve received the update about my COCC cd shipping was last friday (7 days ago)... I’ve checked Le Poste and it says it’s still in France, someone else with the same issue??? I’m from Spain, maybe I’m just impatient but it’s weird there’s no updates about it yet????? is it something normal ? 

Im from Spain too and im waiting since last friday and i didnt recieve any products from the French Store yet! :icant:

Hd7c-1.gif

42 minutes ago, Brenda said:

i received my order from the french shop days ago and it still says it’s in france on the poste site lmao don’t worry. 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

2 hours ago, nicodelrey98 said:

i received my order from the french shop days ago and it still says it’s in france on the poste site lmao don’t worry. 

thank you  ? we have to be patient i guess lmao

3 hours ago, Brenda said:

Same here, my signed CD has been on "Accepted" since the 19. I even ordered another copy from a different store because I thought they missed the package ?. Ugh, i really hope it arrives here in the next 1-2 weeks.

Not only there're 2 versions of the beige one, apparently also someone got a different trasparent version:

The ones I've seen so far were all transparent opaque, you couldn't see through, this one is ice clear :toofunny:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

11 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Not only there're 2 versions of the beige one, apparently also someone got a different trasparent version:

The ones I've seen so far were all transparent opaque, you couldn't see through, this one is ice clear :toofunny:

I’ve seen some that are just like that- people were claiming it might be another US/EU situation. But yeah, some are more transparent than others 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

12 hours ago, DLT said:

My amazon vinyl is a nice marbled beige color. I'd say more like apricot with some oranges through it especially against light. 

Does anyone have pics/link to photos of the whiter pressing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM0AVtvlZ96/?igshid=1x6i4vmoww64s

This is my copy, its basically pure white.

3 hours ago, Fireffie said:

my POOR POOR wallet

H0bDaqU.gif

3 hours ago, Fireffie said:

Mine is also transparent clear  https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzDjaiLuX2/?igshid=fectcvc9h3rf