Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

34 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM0AVtvlZ96/?igshid=1x6i4vmoww64s

Β 

This is my copy, its basically pure white.

Β 

This is actually beige, tho. That's what I was wanting. :lmao:

18 hours ago, Brenda said:

Heyyy guys just a question,

so I gotΒ my signed CD fromΒ the ldr French store, butΒ the last time I’veΒ received the update about my COCC cdΒ shipping was last friday (7 days ago)... I’ve checked Le PosteΒ andΒ it says it’s still in France, someone else with the same issue??? I’m from Spain, maybe I’m just impatient but it’s weird there’s no updates about it yet????? is it something normal ?Β 

Β 

My tracking says it's in Spain now so I guess we'll have it on Monday or Tuesday.

contemplating getting the transparent vinyl. i hope its the fully clear one tho not the milky looking one!

anyone know if they'll eventually end up being rare?

also has there been an inventory update for her shop yet?

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

contemplating getting the transparent vinyl. i hope its the fully clear one tho not the milky looking one!

anyone know if they'll eventually end up being rare?

also has there been an inventory update for her shop yet?

I think probably yes they would be rare, cause its an error in the production i asume, so there are not going to be many of them.

But at the same time its so difficult to get a clear one, i only saw one, but who knows :hype:

Hd7c-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So that kind of debunks the whole US/EU theory

its deffo just natural variance imo, paired w/ lighting and backgrounds making some copies look more transparent than they really are

image.png

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

its deffo just natural variance imo, paired w/ lighting and backgrounds making some copies look more transparent than they really are

Yeah, ig and you can see that on other variants; the yellow one, for example, no copy is 100% the same as another one, and that happens w/ every other one

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

11 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

28857076-F773-4-BEC-A1-CB-73580-FE25484.A7-E32-A06-0-EB8-4034-A7-C5-67402-E0507-Lana’s disc compared to another clear disc IΒ have, same light, same background, they’re totally differentΒ 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

10 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

28857076-F773-4-BEC-A1-CB-73580-FE25484.A7-E32-A06-0-EB8-4034-A7-C5-67402-E0507-Lana’s disc compared to another clear disc IΒ have, same light, same background, they’re totally differentΒ 

Β 

??? yes obviously theyre different, theyre an entirely different album + pressing

this is about differences between copiesΒ of the clear pressing of cocc, not cigarettes after sex, whats the point here?

image.png

8 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Β 

??? yes obviously theyre different, theyre an entirely different album + pressing

this is about differences between copiesΒ of the clear pressing of cocc, not cigarettes after sex, whats the point here?

i was just sayin that it’s not a light effect or it’s not the different backgrounds, even the cotcc vinyls look totally different lmaoΒ 

15 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Β 

Β 

I think they just wanted to simply show that the clear version of cocc that the twitter user showed is in fact a new pressing of what we've already seen, it's not just lighting - there are 2 different pressings: one more heavyweight opaque and one more "ice" clear (which looks exactly like the cigs clear vinyl)Β 

13.04.2018 RomeΒ - Lana wore my hat!Β 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Β 

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Β 

I think they just wanted to simply show that the clear version of cocc that the twitter user showed is in fact a new pressing of what we've already seen, it's not just lighting - there are 2 different pressings: one more heavyweight opaque and one more "ice" clear (which looks exactly like the cigs clear vinyl)Β 

exactly ahahah thanksΒ 

4 minutes ago, nicodelrey98 said:

i was just sayin that it’s not a light effect or it’s not the different backgrounds, even the cotcc vinyls look totally different lmaoΒ 

Β 

but noone said cocc is as transparent as other transparent vinyl pressings

Β 

3 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Β 

I think they just wanted to simply show that the clear version of cocc that the twitter user showed is in fact a new pressing of what we've already seen, it's not just lighting - there are 2 different pressings: one more heavyweight opaque and one more "ice" clearΒ 

the 2nd picture is a cigarettes after sex vinyl, not cocc. if they compared 2 cocc copies and 1 of them was significantly more transparent, theyd have a point but this makes no sense

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

Β 

but noone said cocc is as transparent as other transparent vinyl pressings

Β 

the 2nd picture is a cigarettes after sex vinyl, not cocc. if they compared 2 cocc copies and 1 of them was significantly more transparent, theyd have a point but this makes no sense

you just have to look at my copy and the one the twitter user posted. they’re totally different lmao it’s not just about the lighting. the one the guy in twitter postedΒ is THE SAME as the Cigarettes after sex vinyl i own, it’s not an opaque-ish transparent. that’s what i was tryina showing uΒ 

10 hours ago, totalhate said:

Β 

My tracking says it's in Spain now so I guess we'll have it on Monday or Tuesday.

Oh that’s great!!! But I’ve checked mine andΒ there’s no updates, it’s stillΒ in FranceΒ :(((