Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

my prediction for the most valuable of the vinyls are NK PD > BEIGE MARBLED > UO.Β 

I got my Krug red vinyl and the cover's beautiful, but the quality of the picture disc is gonna make the cover look so much more beautiful bc of the vinyl luster n sheen. or at least that's my opinion.Β 

UV/Honeymoon

I got the transparent variant today in the mail - easily my least favorite of them all, it's not even clear.Β :rip:Β It looks milky clear, barely even see-through. I wonder how many of the crystal clear ones even exist. And the actual beige Amazon vinyl.Β :rip: What to do, what to do...

/Β 

I'm sleep deprived and thought that we were getting another picture disc but anyway my spotify pd came and I think the NK PD's coming soon to n I'm so excited to see it in person. the yt vids show how beautiful it is and the turquoise skies contrasted w her glowing figure just ah.Β 

wish she had cocc on a single vinyl, possibly doubled w L...Woman or WD still tho. it'd be amazingΒ 

UV/Honeymoon

I just noticed that they changed the mockup of the chemtrails denim jacket to one that doesn't have sherpa, which i guess now explains the price change haha

Β 

So, for anyone who buysΒ the jacket nowΒ just know that its not the sherpa jacket, and just a regular denim jacket (which still looks good in my opinion haha)

My niel picture disc came but most of the bottom of the sleeve has splitΒ :trisha:Β Idk if I should’ve but I emailed the store and hopefully they might have a spare or something Idk because I like my records kept perfect lmao I feel like a Karen but oh well lmaoΒ 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

7 hours ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

My cassette arrived today and it sounds a little... trembling... is it normal?

yes, mine too, it's not very good, there's accidental silences on Dance Till We Die.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

1 minute ago, In My Feelings said:

Thanks to @venicebitxΒ I finally got my red vinyl!!! It's beautiful!! <3

img_9392kgjqw.jpeg

Β 

Unfortunately, the cover is creased and I'm so mad but I think there's nothing I can do.

Β  Hide contents

img_9438ktk2g.jpeg

Β 

Awww how sweet, so glad you could get it it’s sooo pretty!!Β :wub: enjoy it hun xx

original.gif

3 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Thanks to @venicebitxΒ I finally got my red vinyl!!! It's beautiful!! <3

img_9392kgjqw.jpeg

Β 

Unfortunately, the cover is creased and I'm so mad but I think there's nothing I can do.

Β  Hide contents

img_9438ktk2g.jpeg

Β 

both my NK copies are creased as well at the exact same point :rip:

image.png

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

both my NK copies are creased as well at the exact same point :rip:

This NK cover is probably my all-time favourite Lana cover and I'm so sad I'll have to hide that corner somehow on my shelfΒ :bebe:

I contact lana del rey's shop support for the clear/milky/opaque and they told me " Yes it's normal the clear vinyle is opaque" so I mean ??,????????? WTF sis ? what's the point of a clear vinyl which is actually milkyΒ 

They’re re so bitter on discogs, that they tried to merge the independent stores yellow with the assai variant, because the obi stripe is not reason enough to have them separatedΒ :thumb2:Β the merge failed. So happy to have it in my collection, it looks so goodΒ 

Spoiler

vOIXhow.jpg

0NSo8b5.jpg

Β 

Β DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifΒ SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

39 minutes ago, lamms said:

They’re re so bitter on discogs, that they tried to merge the independent stores yellow with the assai variant, because the obi stripe is not reason enough to have them separatedΒ :thumb2:Β the merge failed. So happy to have it in my collection, it looks so goodΒ 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

vOIXhow.jpg

0NSo8b5.jpg

Β 

I saw that and I was like ??Β :rip::rip:

Β 

Also find it weird they merged all the UK/Europe pages with the US ones for all the variants when theres individual pages for EU and US for her previous albumsΒ on DiscogsΒ :deadbanana:Β I guess it keeps the master release cleanΒ :whatever:

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

6 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I saw that and I was like ??Β :rip::rip:

Β 

Also find it weird they merged all the UK/Europe pages with the US ones for all the variants when theres individual pages for EU and US for her previous albumsΒ on DiscogsΒ :deadbanana:Β I guess it keeps the master release cleanΒ :whatever:

Β 

thats because the EU & US pressings are the same, theyre all from the same factory & share the same barcode :)Β so basically, youll receive the same record regardless of whether youre buying it on the US or UK store this time around

Β 

i guess cocc was rush-pressed in that 1 factory in france to save time & not delay the album any further

image.png