Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

26 minutes ago, National Anthem said:

Okay so if I was going to be a psycho and try to find a crystal clear copy of chemtrails to have alongside my murky “clear” copy, where would I look? Did we decide which store seems to be shipping that version?

1 minute ago, National Anthem said:

I’ve seen a few others around tik tok and Instagram. They definitely look different to me ?

and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m going to order another amazon copy too and see if I get the true beige. I think the orange will become the rare one.

The challenge I have is that I never open my vinyl in order to keep them in mint condition. I have no idea which color my Amazon  is or how clear my transparent variant actually is ??‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

12 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

The challenge I have is that I never open my vinyl in order to keep them in mint condition. I have no idea which color my Amazon  is or how clear my transparent variant actually is ??‍♂️

Omg I can’t imagine never looking at mine or playing them! That is the fun part to me!

H0bDaqU.gif

Now THIS on the other hand should definitely have separate Discogs pages! Time will tell more, but it seems the earlier presses of the Amazon exclusive were orange and the newer shipped ones are a true beige. This is like VBBOTG with cream and transparent, two different variants.

4-FB4-E1-FC-14-D6-4-BC0-BFF9-18-AE4-F730

H0bDaqU.gif

Apparently my cassette with the signed card also came today (I didn't check my mailbox until now) and not only does the signature look fake but it came all creased :whoopi: like they couldn't add a cardboard stiffener???

WQMW3Zw.jpgXjF3QFS.jpg

12 hours ago, ultralife said:

I was not going to pay $50 for a piece of paper so I printed the Lana Speaks cards myself at home and they're honestly really cute 

Reveal hidden contents

pZBnEzU.jpg

IMG-1626.jpg

I love them :wub: they look great 

1 hour ago, White Hot Forever said:

On the bright side my UO green vinyl finally shipped this morning :sass:

pls take a pic of it backlit!!! m Dying to know how it is and shocked no one has done it already

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

14 hours ago, ultralife said:

I was not going to pay $50 for a piece of paper so I printed the Lana Speaks cards myself at home and they're honestly really cute 

Hide contents

pZBnEzU.jpg

IMG-1626.jpg

They are so cuteee how did you  get the logo to look so goooood:thirst:

original.gif

14 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

Apparently my cassette with the signed card also came today (I didn't check my mailbox until now) and not only does the signature look fake but it came all creased :whoopi: like they couldn't add a cardboard stiffener???

WQMW3Zw.jpgXjF3QFS.jpg

So this happened with my NFR signed print and cassette bundle. I complained and they sent out a replacement...I was super surprised as it had long sold out, which made me even more dubious about the authenticity :flop:

I made sure to order the COCC litho with a vinyl as it would be shipped flat. The packaging is so bad!

24 minutes ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

So this happened with my NFR signed print and cassette bundle. I complained and they sent out a replacement...I was super surprised as it had long sold out, which made me even more dubious about the authenticity :flop:

I made sure to order the COCC litho with a vinyl as it would be shipped flat. The packaging is so bad!

She could have signed it just for you :wink:She wouldn't sell us fake autographs... right? :bebe:

13 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Looks 20x realer than mine. Fingers are cross I get a real one from the French store but I’m keeping my hopes low

I hope you do! I'm just conflicted about mine because I've literally never seen her sign the "R" like that :eek:

my vinyls are finally saying delivered so i'll have to check my mail in a few and see if it made it here

EDIT: they were at my door! i'm excited lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole