Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

On 3/31/2021 at 6:05 PM, ultralife said:

I was not going to pay $50 for a piece of paper so I printed the Lana Speaks cards myself at home and they're honestly really cute 

Hide contents

pZBnEzU.jpg

IMG-1626.jpg

what does the second say? I know there's like 10 in total and haven't seen that one

UV/Honeymoon

18 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

so whats the deal with the amazon beige/white situation? are the ones being shipped now all white and not that peachy/beige color?? i just ordered the beige one today...

I'll let you know tomorrow, I ordered a second one!

Is there a limit to how many signed things you can buy?? I ordered two signed CDs from LDR Village and I just got one the other day, and it says 1 of 2, and also refunded? I’m wondering if they refunded the second one cuz maybe ur only allowed one per person??? I never got an email telling me anything was refunded/cancelled tho

UbsOye5.png

3 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Is there a limit to how many signed things you can buy?? I ordered two signed CDs from LDR Village and I just got one the other day, and it says 1 of 2, and also refunded? I’m wondering if they refunded the second one cuz maybe ur only allowed one per person??? I never got an email telling me anything was refunded/cancelled tho

yea, it said limited to 1 and multiple orders will be cancelled

image.png

Also here's the signature I received! Compared to the only other ones I have from her (signed LFL records from her store, I've never had the privilege of meeting her and asking for an autograph so idk how these compare to what is confirmed real) they look pretty similar to me but at the same time this isn't exactly the most complicated signature to copy so idk :rip: 

Spoiler

djYHUss.jpgnvyxuOg.jpg

what do we think ladies 

UbsOye5.png

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

Also here's the signature I received! Compared to the only other ones I have from her (signed LFL records from her store, I've never had the privilege of meeting her and asking for an autograph so idk how these compare to what is confirmed real) they look pretty similar to me but at the same time this isn't exactly the most complicated signature to copy so idk :rip: 

Reveal hidden contents

djYHUss.jpgnvyxuOg.jpg

what do we think ladies 

I think we've been had girl :brandy:

Wr4EnxN.png

I found this tweet, but do they really expect me to believe these were both signed by the same person... Every time I see the top signature I can immediately tell it apart 

YErt6Oc.jpg

I find them all dubious at this point but at least I can buy into the bottom one being real. I'm surprised they didn't find someone with more approximate handwriting than whoever did the top one! SMH!

I also received my Neil picture disc and it has a slight chip in the center. Is that cause for concern? Jw I've never had one of these before!

IF5Z3KE.jpgTZmYnhF.jpg

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

I opened my Amazon box tonight and it's the real "beige" version I've been wanting! (Sorry @lanabanana11, I know you're wanting the peach - I hope you get that version!). This isn't really beige, though - like everyone's said, it's like a warm white/off-white, which I honestly think is perfect for the album, so I'm thrilled with it. It's my favorite variant along with the pale yellow. 

Tallying up what I have now:

- Webstore Translucent

- Webstore Grey

- Target Red

- Amazon Exclusive (Peach Marbled Mispress)

- Amazon Exclusive (Off-White)

- Assai Yellow w/ Obi (149/500) 

- Spotify Picture Disc

- Cassette #3 w/ Signed Print

- CD w/ Signed Print

- Neil Krug Picture Disc (STILL WAITING)

- UO Green (STILL WAITING)

This was fun but I can't do it again. :lmaoney:  I don't even have everything, still! But that's all I'm getting. 

Guys I noticed that the cover of my transparent vinyl looks a little more (?) b&w than my yellow one. Is it supposed to be this way? is it just me who sees it? lmao

yellow on the left, clear on the right  E7350-FFF-F740-4-FD9-A12-F-4-B7-A31-A82-

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv