Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Didn’t someone post a photo here comparing both versions of the Lust for Life coke bottle vinyl (EU pressing and US)?

I mean, maybe was on another thread but either way, does anyone have that? I needed it lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

24 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Didn’t someone post a photo here comparing both versions of the Lust for Life coke bottle vinyl (EU pressing and US)?

I mean, maybe was on another thread but either way, does anyone have that? I needed it lmao

9926-F07-B-A708-494-B-BBB4-3-A1181-C9747BD033-D3-A-F99-E-437-C-9-F60-9-DD6-CC506

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

21 minutes ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

I didn't know about this variant and am legit triggered. Whyyyyyy does this happen :oprah2:

I mean, different plants ig, one is EU pressing, the other is US (the better looking one).

But tbh,, mine is like a mix of both- it's almost clear like the US one, but it's not exactly the same color as the EU one lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 hours ago, cherrycokes said:

Has anyone in the US who ordered the Neil picture disc off the French store received their package yet? My tracked shipping hasn’t updated since March 29th :crai:

mine hasn’t arrived yet ... it’s shipped on the 26th and it says it has arrived in italy on the 1st 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

Okay so now that all the variants are out can someone give me a definitive answer about which sounds the best? I have the red and yellow (spotify exclusive on the way) and they are fine but have quite a bit of surface noise so I'm looking to get a fourth that actually sounds good

FzytWEW.png

On 3/31/2021 at 8:09 PM, National Anthem said:

Now THIS on the other hand should definitely have separate Discogs pages! Time will tell more, but it seems the earlier presses of the Amazon exclusive were orange and the newer shipped ones are a true beige. This is like VBBOTG with cream and transparent, two different variants.

soooooooo... my collection isnt complete:eartha:

I have the peach, but now I want both.