"+$30.00 shipping" :air:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

ugh LUCKY! When did you order?

honestly as a hardcore collector i was so scared it's gunna be off white but thank god

i signed in to my amazon uk to check this for you cuz i wasn't sure about the date

and it says 

ORDER PLACED
11 January 2021

:smile3:

I ordered a second vinyl from Amazon on the 5th and just got it today. It's the peach vinyl, like the first one I ordered weeks ago. I was hoping for the actual beige color...anybody looking to trade?

if some of you guys live in europe and ordered the spotify exclusive picture disc from her us store, have you received yours yet? :defeated:i'm craving it so bad but i haven't had any shipping updates in two weeks

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

14 minutes ago, lover said:

if some of you guys live in europe and ordered the spotify exclusive picture disc from her us store, have you received yours yet? :defeated:i'm craving it so bad but i haven't had any shipping updates in two weeks

no, but APC always takes an eternity till they finally leave the states, and for me tracking usually stops when the item departs the states & it randomly shows up in the mail some day

image.png

not me ordering the #2 Picture Disc + Signed Lithography from the Universal Spanish Store and only receiving the vinyl without the litho :defeated:

idk if the litho was lost during transit (don't think so tbh) or if they sent it just like that 

has anyone ordered it from the same store? 

5 hours ago, honeyxmoon said:

not me ordering the #2 Picture Disc + Signed Lithography from the Universal Spanish Store and only receiving the vinyl without the litho :defeated:

idk if the litho was lost during transit (don't think so tbh) or if they sent it just like that 

has anyone ordered it from the same store? 

I ordered the same product from that store, it arrived today but the litho has like several white lines mostly across the piano. I didn't think that was normal, so I sent them pictures of it and they told me that they run out of stock and only refunded me the shipping.

1 hour ago, Sltks said:

I ordered the same product from that store, it arrived today but the litho has like several white lines mostly across the piano. I didn't think that was normal, so I sent them pictures of it and they told me that they run out of stock and only refunded me the shipping.

:rip: okay, so that means i'll expect nothing from them. that store is a complete MESS, like i've ordered a few times before and ALWAYS with some kind of problems (damaged vinyls, things that are announced as in stock without stock for weeks, etc). I really hope not to order from them anymore