Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

COVID's been delaying a bunch of shit- don't worry abt it just yet.

I'm still waiting for my stuff from her UK/EU store and they usually take 7-10 days but they also stated, on the website, that bc of this ongoing pandemic, it could take up to 20 days; today was the 12th and I haven't received shit, so you just gotta be patient and I'm sure it will come.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 4/6/2021 at 4:09 AM, Dominikx4 said:

:deadbanana: just received my face masks and they are TINY what the hell

i look ridiculous wearing them, they barely cover my nose and mouth

i got mine a few weeks ago and yeah, they're tiny. like who has that small of a face?? the only reason it's tolerable is because of the adjustable straps. :deadbanana:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

14 hours ago, totalhate said:

If anyone wants the boxset, it's up on amazon france for 35€, big difference compared to the price of her official stores.

I just got mine!

where please? Can't find it

Nevermind I found it

Is the CoCC black sweatshirt available anywhere in Europe (EU) in size L? I can only find it on German store, but it's XL https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602435705163/lana-del-rey/chemtrails-over-the-country-club/index.html

It's available on the UK store but I think I will have to pay taxes https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Country-Club-Sweatshirt/6TUV0000000

Thanks

On 4/11/2021 at 6:03 PM, In My Feelings said:

Is the CoCC black sweatshirt available anywhere in Europe (EU) in size L? I can only find it on German store, but it's XL https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p51-i0602435705163/lana-del-rey/chemtrails-over-the-country-club/index.html

It's available on the UK store but I think I will have to pay taxes https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/*/Country-Club-Sweatshirt/6TUV0000000

Thanks

I'm not 100% sure about this, maybe you can ask the contact service but I read somewhere that the UK has recently stopped asking for/generating taxes to/from European orders during 2021 and that they will re-start charging import/export charges again 2022.

1 hour ago, totalhate said:

I'm not 100% sure about this, maybe you can ask the contact service but I read somewhere that the UK has recently stopped asking for/generating taxes to/from European orders during 2021 and that they will re-start charging import/export charges again 2022.

Hmmm, I didn't know this, thanks! I ordered yesterday from the UK store because I couldn't wait, I hope there are no additional taxes.

2 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

They aren't able to fulfill my order for the lined levi's jacket so I'm getting a refund. I have all (most...) of her jackets and coats so I'm mad. I'll have to order the new unlined one now.... :crossed:

omg that sucks...did they say why aren't they able to fulfill it? 

I got a size medium in the jacket which I think was like immediately delayed to May 15th but I'm hoping I'll still get it 

On 3/31/2021 at 8:09 PM, National Anthem said:

Now THIS on the other hand should definitely have separate Discogs pages! Time will tell more, but it seems the earlier presses of the Amazon exclusive were orange and the newer shipped ones are a true beige. This is like VBBOTG with cream and transparent, two different variants.

4-FB4-E1-FC-14-D6-4-BC0-BFF9-18-AE4-F730

Are the barcodes different?

I still want the actual beige vinyl, If anyone has it... hit me up:creep: