Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

20 hours ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Are the barcodes different?

I still want the actual beige vinyl, If anyone has it... hit me up:creep:

yes different barcodes! The actual beige has a sticker on it saying “made in Canada” on the shrinkwrap so it seems to be a region thing after all. With that said, I got both my copies from Amazon US, so they just have stock for both.

H0bDaqU.gif

9 hours ago, Yosemite said:

16th working day after shipping notice and I still have yet to receive my shit :tsk:

are u referring to the 3rd picture disc? whats going on with it?? i still havent gotten mine yet i guess i cant do anything cuz it hasnt been 20 days but close enough and im getting impatient. has anyone gotten theirs?

Just now, violets said:

are u referring to the 3rd picture disc? whats going on with it?? i still havent gotten mine yet i guess i cant do anything cuz it hasnt been 20 days but close enough and im getting impatient. has anyone gotten theirs?

I'm referring to my last order from universal, 2 picture discs (one of them being the one you're referring to) and the double disc bundle.

The whole thing was shipped on the 24th, and yeah I also have to wait until it has been 20 (working) days. 3 more to go, ig :eek:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 hours ago, annedauphine said:

I'm asking this completely randomly but how rare is the Fnac exclusive cover picture disk? It's sold at my local small town Fnac and if someone really wants it I might be able to help out :)

its sold out online in EU & target doesnt ship here, so its become pretty rare in europe! 

edit: nvm sorry i thought u meant the NK PD, that one seems to be still available on Lana's webstore!

Edited by Dominikx4

image.png

57 minutes ago, Ayesha said:

I finally got my cassette #1 from the UK store. The tape sounds much better than I was expecting.

I asked for a refound. I pre-ordered cassette #3 and it sounds terrible, so they sent me another one which is just as bad as the other one. Gonna wait for their reply and see if they can give me a voucher as a refound and get cassette #1

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, Ayesha said:

I finally got my cassette #1 from the UK store. The tape sounds much better than I was expecting.

The shocking thing here is that you actually have a tape deck to play it on ? I haven't had one of those in 20yrs

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

On 4/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, National Anthem said:

yes different barcodes! The actual beige has a sticker on it saying “made in Canada” on the shrinkwrap so it seems to be a region thing after all. With that said, I got both my copies from Amazon US, so they just have stock for both.

Thank you for updating us on the difference between the two pressings. I will have to check my Amazon copy to see if it has the 'Made in Canada' sticker on it. I want both variations now !! I also want the two different transparent variations too, but I'm not sure how to tell them apart (packaging wise)

Edit: which one do you consider the beige one? Left or right in the picture 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

8 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Thank you for updating us on the difference between the two pressings. I will have to check my Amazon copy to see if it has the 'Made in Canada' sticker on it. I want both variations now !! I also want the two different transparent variations too, but I'm not sure how to tell them apart (packaging wise)

Edit: which one do you consider the beige one? Left or right in the picture 

Beige is the white-ish one.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 4/15/2021 at 1:56 PM, violets said:

Mine comes from the France store. I ordered the day they were released (March 19th I believe?) and it arrived to Mexico on April 6th but it seems to be handled by the national post office here which I’ve read is a NIGHTMARE with international orders as it first has to pass through customs and they give preference to private shipping services and such so it’s been stuck on that tracking status ever since (which is why DHL is UNDEFEATED in fastest global-wide delivery).... If only I’d known they’d use the cheap route... I wouldn’t have ordered... but oh well... I guess I’ll wait another 1~2 months for my picture disc and signed litho to arrive I just hope the litho arrives in good conditions. 

Good luck to you all and I hope it gets to you guys sooner than what seems to be the eternal and uncertain arrival of mine ?

On 4/15/2021 at 1:59 PM, Yosemite said:

I'm referring to my last order from universal, 2 picture discs (one of them being the one you're referring to) and the double disc bundle.

The whole thing was shipped on the 24th, and yeah I also have to wait until it has been 20 (working) days. 3 more to go, ig :eek:

By the way... what’s that waiting period all about? (20 business days) I’ve been considering messaging the French store about my 3rd PD and litho but idek who I should take my concern to ? and when it’s time to do so. I just wanted a smooth delivery ? like if they only had the option to get it shipped through DHL/UPS/FedEx I wouldn’t have minded paying extra for that ????

33 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

By the way... what’s that waiting period all about? (20 business days) I’ve been considering messaging the French store about my 3rd PD and litho but idek who I should take my concern to ? and when it’s time to do so. I just wanted a smooth delivery ? like if they only had the option to get it shipped through DHL/UPS/FedEx I wouldn’t have minded paying extra for that ????

Well, COVID’s been delaying a bunch of shit so that’s why. Usually they take 7-10 working days (I mean, depending on where you are), I never waited this long before (tomorrow will be the 19th working day after my order’s been dispatched) but on their website it states that it could take 10-20 working days bc of the pandemic. You should check this info on their French store, then wait as long as it’s stated on there and, if nothing arrives by said date, email them.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

20 minutes ago, lanadelrat said:

LfsvdCi.jpg

my t-shirt came! its pretty wrinkly from the delivery but its a really nice quality! i might crop it and be a little slut with it, but i haven't decided...

Omg I really love this new logo!! I'm still waiting for mine to come, I can't wait :flutter:

BTW CROP IT SIS :sluttybunny:

got my COCC blanket and cancer is sun candle today– anyone else get the candle? wtf is the scent supposed to be? really wish they'd list the scents for all of the candles online. glad to have two LDR blankets now tho, they're super cozy.

aOaIzH2.gif

47 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

got my COCC blanket and cancer is sun candle today– anyone else get the candle? wtf is the scent supposed to be? really wish they'd list the scents for all of the candles online. glad to have two LDR blankets now tho, they're super cozy.

I got my candle too!! It smells kinda floral to me but idek. it's definitely a unique scent which makes me love it even more though  :brows: