Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

59 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Fucking customs!

My order is being held and now I’ve gotta pay idk how much ugh

And also, not this being the biggest order so I gotta pay even more money, yay! :stareney:

Is it for vinyls?
Thankfully mine made it through without paying for customs (price+shipping less than 150€) and also without the European sales tax (for anything above 22€), because e.g. Assai lowered the worth to 11£ lmao or because the 19% of the taxes were too low to go after. Also in case you got the message from your mail carrier, like DHL or whatever, don’t pay through them, because they’re expensive af compared to picking it up yourself. But you probably know all of that.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

On 4/17/2021 at 6:58 AM, UltraviolenceBaby said:

The more i look at my signed shit the more I get mad at lana 

no wonder why ppl selling that shit for $30-40 on ebay cuz we all know it’s not real

damn i was denying that but i guess i have to admit it it’s not hers

Tbh I knew what to expect, so when I opened my package I just bursted out laughing. 

Everyone knows it's terrible. Her rushed barricade autographs look better than this. It's a joke.

38 minutes ago, lamms said:

Is it for vinyls?
Thankfully mine made it through without paying for customs (price+shipping less than 150€) and also without the European sales tax (for anything above 22€), because e.g. Assai lowered the worth to 11£ lmao or because the 19% of the taxes were too low to go after. Also in case you got the message from your mail carrier, like DHL or whatever, don’t pay through them, because they’re expensive af compared to picking it up yourself. But you probably know all of that.

It’s too far for me to pick it by myself, but in total, I might have to pay like 42€ so I can get my 122€ order lmao what a mess.

All because Germany and Holland are used as a mean to “turn” the package as something that came from within the European Union (when they didn’t) in order to get it through customs w/o any problems. Since mine came from Germany (even though I ordered it from the UK store) they flagged it as something like what I said. It sucks lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 4/21/2021 at 6:06 PM, Distantly said:

Yeah my niel picture disc is now on 20 working days since it dispatched from Europe to destination US sooooo..... not really sure what to do about that ?

Well they’re gonna send me a replacement if still in stock or a refund if not, at least they’re working with me!

2 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

So how do I get a beige beige one from Amazon?? My early order was the peachy/orange one. I just ordered another thinking it would be beige but nope. I got another peach one... 

my third copy from Amazon US was a true beige! Just keep trying! You can know without opening it because it will have a “made in canada” still on the back!

H0bDaqU.gif

I emailed her web store yesterday for my order (2x sun moon candle and the chemtrails animated print) 

They said the eta is now early may, hopefully that’s true cause I want my stuff (also have 3 total village orders and only one is shipped and should be here Saturday ?

Finally got the Neil PD from the UK store this morning :wub: It's gorgeous!! Everything has arrived except for the LDR village stuff now :,)

On 5/2/2021 at 9:22 PM, Put Me In A Movie said:

I ordered the 12' signed litho, and it still hasn't arrived. I asked the uk store on two occasions - both times they replied saying they're expecting more stock 'in 7-14 days'... where the f is it

Don’t worry, you’re not alone. The good news is that they haven’t just cancelled our orders, which suggests there are indeed more coming. It’s also comforting from an authenticity perspective - or so I’m telling myself! - cos it makes sense that she’d have to sign more and there would then be a delay while they’re shipped to the UK etc. Hang in there!

I just got an email saying that the Chemtrails denim jacket (the one with sherpa) is now delayed until June 11th :rip:

I got a size medium btw

Did anyone else get that email?

14 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I just got an email saying that the Chemtrails denim jacket (the one with sherpa) is now delayed until June 11th :rip:

I got a size medium btw

Did anyone else get that email?

yup but idk if its the regular denim jacket or the sherpa one cuz i ordered both?

image.png