Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

22 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

the way theres no blue splatter vinyl:bebe:

She SHOULD do one it fits the theme and the chemtrails, we live in a grey/transparent/black nightmare

original.gif

5 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Also, i know it doesn’t go with this thread (and i don’t where to put it :facepalm:) i’ve seen this on tik tok DO WE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THO?F14-D5567-5-F40-46-DD-94-D2-642-D395-D91

i hope this is true and itll include the bonus tracks + a gatefold sleeve:defeated:

image.png

8 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Also, i know it doesn’t go with this thread (and i don’t where to put it :facepalm:) i’ve seen this on tik tok DO WE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS THO?F14-D5567-5-F40-46-DD-94-D2-642-D395-D91

i hope its not true cuz uo doesnt deliver to europe and i would shit myself from anger:bebe:

8 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

What? Is this legit?

No clue! Im asking because i been searching since i read this and nothing came up! But I WISHHH

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i hope its not true cuz uo doesnt deliver to europe and i would shit myself from anger:bebe:

They do!! But taxes...

original.gif

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

If I’m not mistaken the LFL coke was more transparent from her store, Where the UO was more opaque. Oops I quoted the wrong post...

Hide contents

I don’t know how to remove that spoiler box, I should learn how to use this technology.

It's the opposite. UO coke bottle vinyl is much more transparent and pretty ;_;

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

Omg hope its real! A dream come true   :oic:

Hd7c-1.gif

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

oooohh this sounds really nice :gasp: As much as I love my boxset, I'm not feelings picture discs anymore. Like I love my boxset still but getting another color exclusive pressing for UV would be nice :hooker: At the same time though I feel like this makes the value of the original UO exclusive for UV worth a lot less, kinda a slap in the face for people who got it back then thinking it was an exclusive. There should be a slight alteration with it to make it different. I've seen some UO exclusives do a lot of marble pressings and with this being a repress I wonder if that means it could have a chance of it being marbled perhaps? :dua: And if its true I really hope they do a repress of honeymoon as well cause I'm still missing her in my collection and HM is my favorite album :defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

29 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

It would be cool if the UV repress was like the repressings of Britney’s and be like a clear+blue splatter and violet+clear splatter. I think It would have to different from the original release.

Hmm yeah I guess that would be cool too, but I personally find de OG colors more appealing + I don’t own the original pressing so I don’t mind if it’s the same.

5 minutes ago, boom like that said:

oooohh this sounds really nice :gasp: As much as I love my boxset, I'm not feelings picture discs anymore. Like I love my boxset still but getting another color exclusive pressing for UV would be nice :hooker: At the same time though I feel like this makes the value of the original UO exclusive for UV worth a lot less, kinda a slap in the face for people who got it back then thinking it was an exclusive. There should be a slight alteration with it to make it different. I've seen some UO exclusives do a lot of marble pressings and with this being a repress I wonder if that means it could have a chance of it being marbled perhaps? :dua: And if its true I really hope they do a repress of honeymoon as well cause I'm still missing her in my collection and HM is my favorite album :defeated:

Well at the end of the day it’s not a diamond, things can lose value over time for various reasons.

OMG if they repress the urban outfitters i will scream. My dad said he would buy me a record this month because he got paid extra, so if they do I will most definitely be asking for that :beyonce: the resell price on those things are crazy. was on depop today and people were asking for literally £400, and someone was selling the UV boxset without the records for like £200?? 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

4 minutes ago, Trailer Heaven said:

OMG if they repress the urban outfitters i will scream. My dad said he would buy me a record this month because he got paid extra, so if they do I will most definitely be asking for that :beyonce: the resell price on those things are crazy. was on depop today and people were asking for literally £400, and someone was selling the UV boxset without the records for like £200?? 

Discogs is a great place to buy records.

IMG-3521.jpg