Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

record store day stuff is usually sold at independent stores right? there’s one in town i go to regularly, do you think it’s worth contacting them to see if they’re getting any in? or should i wait until it’s closer to the release idk how to do this stuff

tumblr_mf2yj9GIaC1rnlj8do1_400.gif

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Does anyone know if I place an order now with Target, whether I'll get the 'new' Red? I have what I assume is the 'old' Red from the JB-Hifi Australia release from back in March... 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

24 minutes ago, Style said:

record store day stuff is usually sold at independent stores right? there’s one in town i go to regularly, do you think it’s worth contacting them to see if they’re getting any in? or should i wait until it’s closer to the release idk how to do this stuff

tumblr_mf2yj9GIaC1rnlj8do1_400.gif

Asked them to let them know in advance!

25 minutes ago, LanaBoi said:

Does anyone know if I place an order now with Target, whether I'll get the 'new' Red? I have what I assume is the 'old' Red from the JB-Hifi Australia release from back in March... 

yes, i think all the vinyls sold are the darkest and more translucent red!

original.gif

8 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

yes, i think all the vinyls sold are the darkest and more translucent red!

Sorry this might be a silly question, but was there a translucent red Chemtrails release originally? 

Amazon are listing a version of  Chemtrails as "Exclusive Translucent Red"

https://www.amazon.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Translucent/dp/B08SSLHPKF/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=lana+del+rey+translucent+red&qid=1631649531&sr=8-1

It shows the HMV cover - I'm confused. I thought the Red Vinyl was the same worldwide and solid (until the updated Target one came along) 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

1 minute ago, LanaBoi said:

Sorry this might be a silly question, but was there a translucent red Chemtrails release originally? 

Amazon are listing a version of  Chemtrails as "Exclusive Translucent Red"

https://www.amazon.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Translucent/dp/B08SSLHPKF/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=lana+del+rey+translucent+red&qid=1631649531&sr=8-1

It shows the HMV cover - I'm confused. I thought the Red Vinyl was the same worldwide and solid (until the updated Target one came along) 

I think it was announced just as exclusive red and alternative cover… maybe i’m wrong tho but it was never stated that any of the pressings would be translucent! :)

original.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

I think it was announced just as exclusive red and alternative cover… maybe i’m wrong tho but it was never stated that any of the pressings would be translucent! :)

Thanks - that's what I understood from Discogs! 

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Great, Trying to stop myself from finding the red translucent…

Does it actually exist though? 

38 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Yes!! In the back it says made in canada, the other one didn’t say so

I’m so confused - is this the version that Target is currently selling? 

boyfriend just texted me about the blue RSD release?!?!?! HOLY FUCK????? me and him are gonna have to go to two different shops on opposite sides of town to make sure i have one. fuck me.... i wonder if they're holding out on a BB release separately? ugh

3 hours ago, Alunadelrey said:

Gaga's record store day yellow pressing had that many and look what happen with that release, people and scalpers bought them up and sold them for almost $100.

i'm still holding onto my copy of that and haven't sold. haven't opened it either, it's a rare release and nobody's prying it from my dead cold hands

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the way COCC gets another vinyl and its blue 4cGFKT1.gif and am I still gonna get it, of course! ebohRRw.jpg

This gives me so much hope she'll release a prettier variant of BB in the future maybe for a RSD z22DCKQ.gif Dare I say maybe she'll use the smiling cover.. rCNNreu.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I got the target edition on the day of release. mine has some wave/swirl patterns in it when u put it in the light. how does the burgundy look? 

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

boyfriend just texted me about the blue RSD release?!?!?! HOLY FUCK????? me and him are gonna have to go to two different shops on opposite sides of town to make sure i have one. fuck me.... i wonder if they're holding out on a BB release separately? ugh

i'm still holding onto my copy of that and haven't sold. haven't opened it either, it's a rare release and nobody's prying it from my dead cold hands

WTF WHAT ASK HIM MORE ABOUT IT PLS TY 

UV/Honeymoon