Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, drewby said:

15K is hardly a limited run, it will be very easy to just walk in a pick up a copy after the initial rush.

This isn't always true. It's Lana, so maybe, but in my area Lana records sell fast so I'll have to try to find them in each of the shops and hope my first stop will have it. But if not... I'll have to try my luck somewhere else, which should be fine, hopefully there will be more than one copy around my city though. I asked a local shop if he'll be able to get it and he said he put in an order but he's not sure what all he'll be able to get until it gets to him, so he's hoping it'll be in the RSD package. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I got the target edition on the day of release. mine has some wave/swirl patterns in it when u put it in the light. how does the burgundy look? 

WTF WHAT ASK HIM MORE ABOUT IT PLS TY 

He doesn't know more than what we do, but it's on their official website. The Black Friday list must've just come out. 

Chemtrails  there's also a Billie release for RSD too. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

He doesn't know more than what we do, but it's on their official website. The Black Friday list must've just come out. 

Chemtrails  there's also a Billie release for RSD too. 

just when we thought it was over, it isn't. coming for that blueeeeeeeeee

is this it IS THIS IT 418466181057:360.jpg THE COVER? THE COVER???? ohmygod :trisha:

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

just when we thought it was over, it isn't. coming for that blueeeeeeeeee

is this it IS THIS IT 418466181057:360.jpg THE COVER? THE COVER???? ohmygod :trisha:

YES YES IT IS that's the official picture from the website!!

giphy.gif

W43kXEi.jpg

t6dhwa9.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Not me buying my 13th Chemtrails vinyl this November :toofloppy:

but anyway I am soooo excited I feel like this RSD one could be my fave variant of them all.

also to those asking about the cherry red/burgundy Target version vs the more scarlet red, just look for the small white “Made in Canada” sticker on the back on the shrink wrap. That will tell you it’s the darker transparent one. No guarantee which one Target will ship you, but you could always return and reorder it until you get the one you want.

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh my god the RSD alt cover for CoCC is BEAUTIFULLLL

Totally suits the vibe of the album, oh my lordie may

When does it go on sale/preorder? It says it’ll be released November 26th but it’ll probably go up for sale sooner right?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

12 minutes ago, yayoop said:

Oh my god the RSD alt cover for CoCC is BEAUTIFULLLL

Totally suits the vibe of the album, oh my lordie may

When does it go on sale/preorder? It says it’ll be released November 26th but it’ll probably go up for sale sooner right?

Well its a RSD so I don't think it goes on preorder. You kinda have to rush to your local record store and grab one before they are gone 855463463773012009.gif?v=1

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, boom like that said:

Well its a RSD so I don't think it goes on preorder. You kinda have to rush to your local record store and grab one before they are gone 855463463773012009.gif?v=1

Oooooh, god damn it! These things always confuse me ahaha, my city is in lockdown and everything's shut so I doubt I'll be able to get one :suicide:

Maybe I'll have to buy an overpriced version off of eBay like I did with Ariana's sweetener live vinyl :crying4:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

9 hours ago, Distantly said:

What was the last drop lol?? I can’t wait for this cover and color variant for COCC it should be gorgeous!

The last drop i went was this year to get chromartica and sweetener live, i woke up at 6 am for that, go in a 40 min ride to get there first and I didn’t know if they had them, and the shop opened at 10 am :toofloppy:

original.gif

3 hours ago, yayoop said:

Oooooh, god damn it! These things always confuse me ahaha, my city is in lockdown and everything's shut so I doubt I'll be able to get one :suicide:

Maybe I'll have to buy an overpriced version off of eBay like I did with Ariana's sweetener live vinyl :crying4:

Sometimes also the vinyl is Up online for people Who dont have stores in the area

Hd7c-1.gif

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

The last drop i went was this year to get chromartica and sweetener live, i woke up at 6 am for that, go in a 40 min ride to get there first and I didn’t know if they had them, and the shop opened at 10 am :toofloppy:

Oh lord. I hope it worked out for you, either that day or finding them online at a reasonable price ?

4 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Oh lord. I hope it worked out for you, either that day or finding them online at a reasonable price ?

Yes! Luckily I found them, they had 10 copies of chromatica and 1 of ariana so that was good luck for me:hottie:

Also, still mad that this cover wasn’t the UO exclusive tbh:crossed:

original.gif