Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Thank you for sharing the pics ?? Is there anything different in the packaging to differentiate the two pressings? Are the barcodes the same on both?

there’s nothing different about the packaging at all, same hype sticker and everything. i knew that there was a new pressing so i made sure to order it online so they would send me the newer one because in stores it could be the old stock. 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, bigspender said:

there’s nothing different about the packaging at all, same hype sticker and everything. i knew that there was a new pressing so i made sure to order it online so they would send me the newer one because in stores it could be the old stock. 

Thank you for letting us know about this ??

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

On 9/24/2021 at 8:29 AM, J.R.OMEGA said:

Thank you for letting us know about this ??

I think also another thing was the old one says made in france while the new one is made in canada

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

On 9/22/2021 at 10:20 AM, cherrycokes said:

The chemtrails urban exclusive is on sale for $19.99 (50% off) on the urban website if anyone hasn’t gotten it and still wants it! 

Urban chemtrails vinyl is now $13.99. It’s an extra 30% off. If anyone didn’t get it and still wants it, now is your chance 

1 minute ago, cherrycokes said:

Urban chemtrails vinyl is now $13.99. It’s an extra 30% off. If anyone didn’t get it and still wants it, now is your chance 

Keep lowering let’s gooo:cuteface:

original.gif

I finally ordered the Chemtrails RSD version here in Italy but it costed me 42€ (40€ the LP + 2€ commission for my local store) ... which I find really absurd especially considering its only 1LP and it's a black friday edition :/ Blue Banisters was "only" 35€ but it's a 2LP so kinda disappointed :(

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

QUESTION(s) regarding the vinyls: Does anyone know the exact number of GREY and CLEAR vinyls left in her US shop (which i believe is only the village selling them currently?)

SECOND, which standard cover vinyl do yall think best fits the album? because in the past, we only got one color pretty much for each standard cover, and each color really fit the album well (red HM, coke bottle LFL, blue NFR, all very rare current day) but now we have a GREY/CLEAR/BEIGE/YELLOW/GREEN chemtrails, which one do you think will be the rarest and best fitting color to match the album

14 hours ago, Fireffie said:

I finally ordered the Chemtrails RSD version here in Italy but it costed me 42€ (40€ the LP + 2€ commission for my local store) ... which I find really absurd especially considering its only 1LP and it's a black friday edition :/ Blue Banisters was "only" 35€ but it's a 2LP so kinda disappointed :(

where?? normally rsd editions can't be sold before the day in question, but if i can i will buuy it too:oic3:

original.gif

Went to UO in person and grabbed a sage green vinyl and only got it for 19.99 gojVtut.gif I did what I've been wanting to do for a long time and put the green in the alt cover's sleeve and it is GORGEOUS like it is literally meant to be :omg: I'm so happy with it and its so stunning but the fact that I'm still getting the blue next month too LMAO I'll literally have 3 copies, I'm ridiculous 4cGFKT1.gif Also don't know what I'm gonna do with my red vinyl, I stuck it in the og standard cover sleeve that the UO green came with sdjfkjsdfjhdf Like I can't sell it so I guess I could give it to someone in the future or something, a unwanted gift really I hope they don't take offense ebohRRw.jpg

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

22 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

QUESTION(s) regarding the vinyls: Does anyone know the exact number of GREY and CLEAR vinyls left in her US shop (which i believe is only the village selling them currently?)

SECOND, which standard cover vinyl do yall think best fits the album? because in the past, we only got one color pretty much for each standard cover, and each color really fit the album well (red HM, coke bottle LFL, blue NFR, all very rare current day) but now we have a GREY/CLEAR/BEIGE/YELLOW/GREEN chemtrails, which one do you think will be the rarest and best fitting color to match the album

I personally liked the yellow best, I doubt the rarest.

IMG-3521.jpg

23 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I would think the green could be quite rare because it was the most expensive vinyl and people usually sleep on the UO versions until they are not available anymore. Grey is objectively the "rarest" color vinyl because they made so little of them cause its grey but I don't really know if it'll be popular in the future since it is grey :flop: The upcoming RSD cobalt I definitely think it'll be quite rare. I feel like since the yellow is everywhere and still everywhere it won't be that rare, clear and yellow both they made a fuckton of. But honestly I don't really know which will be the "rarest" because its always random. Almost every vinyl from Lana becomes very sought after and expensive in the future after you can't buy them anymore so all the variants will probably be pretty expensive in the future. NFR just came out like what 2 years ago and its already over 100 dollars for all three variants.

Also theres the consideration that COCC wasn't really that popular, especially with the GP. So who knows how sought after these vinyls will be in the future.

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Does the Spotify record sound okay? How is it compared to the other picture discs? That’s the next one I’m trying to add to my collection but since it’s out of stock I hate to pay a pretty penny for it if it sounds like trash 

Will the RSD vinyl become available on 11/26 on the RSD website? Or will I need to order it from a record store on 11/26? 

I definitely want to get one, I just don’t have a record store close to me and I’ve never done an RSD I don’t think. 

4 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Will the RSD vinyl become available on 11/26 on the RSD website? Or will I need to order it from a record store on 11/26? 

I definitely want to get one, I just don’t have a record store close to me and I’ve never done an RSD I don’t think. 

Hi! The rsd vinyl would be available on some record store websites, the ones that they have left after the RSD event, with chromatica and k bye a lot of websites had limited amount of copies but you can get them.

RSD it’s easy (if you have a record store near:toofloppy:), usually you can call the day before and ask if they have the title you want and how many copies they have, then depending on that you can wake up earlier to go and queue in that store to get it

hope it makes sense:smile2:

On 10/25/2021 at 8:05 PM, TropicoKitten said:

Does the Spotify record sound okay? How is it compared to the other picture discs? That’s the next one I’m trying to add to my collection but since it’s out of stock I hate to pay a pretty penny for it if it sounds like trash 

Sounds good! A little muded tho, and mine had a little bit of static

original.gif

1 hour ago, venicebitx said:

Hi! The rsd vinyl would be available on some record store websites, the ones that they have left after the RSD event, with chromatica and k bye a lot of websites had limited amount of copies but you can get them.

RSD it’s easy (if you have a record store near:toofloppy:), usually you can call the day before and ask if they have the title you want and how many copies they have, then depending on that you can wake up earlier to go and queue in that store to get it

hope it makes sense:smile2:

Thank you so much! I emailed the record store closest to me and the man said they ordered it. So I think I’m going to go there when they open on 11/26 and hope for the best :)