Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

mum is giving me a lift to school tomorrow so i can get to the record store when it opens and buy this :true: not sure how early i’ll have to get there or how much it is but i am prepared to fight someone if need be. 

Destroy them :ma:

they shouldn’t get between a Lanaboards user and this beautiful variant of chemtrails…

they were basically asking to die.

Spoiler

They were Born To Die :sass:

IMG-3521.jpg

OKAY SO IM PRETTY SURE THE STARS HAVE ALIGNED. MY SCHOOL HAS A POWERCUT SO IM NOT AT SCHOOL TOMORROW WHICH MEANS IM ABLE TO BUY THE CHEMTRAILS RSD VARIANT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT SCHOOL :whip:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

So I called my local record store and a old man picked up, bless his heart he wasn't supposed to tell me how many copies they have but hes not good with technology so :rip: but he leaked to me that they have 50 copies in stock :air: And after he went into the back to verify is when he realized his mistake dfjbjnflklk But its such a relief knowing that like I can just wait out the line and still have a good chance of grabbing one. Apparently this rsd doesn't have many "good editions" according to the hipsters so not too many people will go this rsd, allegedly, so I should have a better chance of getting my cocc rCNNreu.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

LMAO nvm my family has other plans for the car tomorrow so guess who's standing in line at 8 in the morning nob5Ql3.gif pray for me girlies I guess I'll buy a mocha or something to keep me warm r87SW08.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺