Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The pre order just sold out... But guess what? I found another for u! In Germany

But hurry up

https://www.vinylnerds.de/de/detail/index/sArticle/26413

People said DONT buy from here

7 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Called a record store somewhat near me. They have a bunch, and put one aside for me. Driving to get it now -- so excited.

Hey bestie

On my way to the record store, they said they only officially received five copies. Hopefully no one cares about Chemtrails, let alone Lana. :raven:

went and got breakfast at mcdonald's for literally 5 minutes and one person showed up by then... so now i'm second in line but it's okay 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Only hot girls care enough about Chemtrails to stand in line at the record store. :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

when i was a chemtrail over the country club handlin tha heat i wasn't a chemtrail i was just a chemtrail takin pics of my feet

giphy.gif

trudged all the way down to my local record store, skipping my maths and chemistry class in the process, just for them to not have it delivered yet. :willcut: they took my email and are putting it aside for me when it arrives, but the slightest miscommunication could mean i don’t get this vinyl. this is my joker origin story.

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

there's a whole ass line y'all pray for me

prayer circle for the bestie hydroponic weeds :legend:

I still don’t know if I’m going to get the vinyl here in Italy this is too stressful considering it’d be one of the only limited edition I own :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

45 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Just called a place that has a ton of copies. Gunna go pick up as many as I can so I can help out some of you. I’ll let you know how many I end up with. 

Please you are an angel!

I’m so stressed please were are the EU linksss

original.gif