Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Okay but why are some vinyl a really deep blue and others more of a cobalt/azure... Don't tell me this is gonna be another EU/US different pressing type of situation :toofunny:

do u have any pics? i’ve only seen the nfr blue 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

8 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do u have any pics? i’ve only seen the nfr blue 

Discogs for example

They have 2 listed and they seem to be a different shade

Lighter: https://www.discogs.com/release/21132406-Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club

Darker: https://www.discogs.com/release/21064786-Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club

Another one: the pic that @Stargirls Dealer posted in the previous page VS this tweet

Yes it could be the lighting, but I have the blue NFR and while it does look like the darker blue, it doesn't look anything similiar to the lighter one.. 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Literally waited an hour in the cold just for the two people directly in front of me to get the only copies they had. I’m sick

I’m sorry, There seems to be more popping up on discogs for retail. Tbh it would be kinda nice in certain situations they said the quantities on the lower number stock.

IMG-3521.jpg

I woke up and fell back asleep from my alarm that I set at 7:30 :rip: And I woke up at 8:50 :deadbanana: I called the record store and they had only 6 copies left out of the initial 50 and the line was still wrapped around the block :defeated: But we drove out to the store and the line was literally completely gone by that point and I went in and they still had all 6 copies left gojVtut.gif I actually grabbed two so I have a extra one thats still sealed :air: Its so pretty I love the whole packaging, it was stressful for a minute but it all worked out and I'm so happy

Spoiler

KfAsWSj.jpg

9e3fxyW.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 hours ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Having an internal meltdown over my first vinyl purchase ever being the RSD COCC vinyl 

938-CF7-B5-ADBF-40-A4-944-A-66-DCB807-CF

we love this for you!!!! i'm so happy a lot of us were able to find it. you're gonna end up collecting more and more eventually. 

just my own two cents bc everyone does vinyls differently, i never open color releases or special/limited releases OR i try to buy 2 copies if i wanna open one, just for collecting purposes. some people don't want 2 and just wanna listen to their color vinyls and there's really no bad way to do it with vinyls, but that's just what i do. i'm sure other people open and listen to their color vinyls and it's perfectly fine, just wanted to give you an idea. also! Discogs is a great website/app to download to keep track of all your records you start to acquire, they have listings for every release, every vinyl variant and you can buy other ones you don't have if you want them. sometimes scalpers use Discogs to overcharge for vinyls though so just be careful

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

they have 2 more copies at my record shop. i wanted to ask if i can buy another one but i didn't wanna ruin someone else's chance at getting it if they had to work today. i overheard them talking about people calling in even when i was there this afternoon asking if they had stuff so i didn't wanna ask and mess it up for anyone else. RSD is a special day

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

My friend who lives close to a record store picked up a copy for me and is going to be shipping it tomorrow! So fucking excited my luck is finally looking up after UO and Target cancelled my orders :icant: I paid them back for the vinyl + shipping. I live in the middle of nowhere and the closest indie record store is hours away lmao so this is like a dream come true. I did not expect to be getting it :hype:

giphy.gif 

Well all, Road trip didn’t happen, I’ll buy gas tomorrow.

I did find it for retail on discogs, Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly & it’s not actually a prince album “no disrespect to him”. Really hoping it’s the darker blue but time will tell :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

If anyone who has a copy of the new vinyl suddenly notices that it goes missing, I can neither confirm nor deny that it was me

Spoiler

Just for clarifications sake, I'm not going to rob anyone :gasp:

imageproxy.jpg

Is Discogs a safe site? I want to buy another copy from there for my cousin’s Christmas gift since the prices are really good. I’m a bit worried the seller is just going to send me a random piece of paper or something though. If I don’t get the item would Discogs give me a refund? :eek:

giphy.gif 

13 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If anyone who has a copy of the new vinyl suddenly notices that it goes missing, I can neither confirm nor deny that it was me

Hide contents

Just for clarifications sake, I'm not going to rob anyone :gasp:

Right. :wink:

7 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Is Discogs a safe site? I want to buy another copy from there for my cousin’s Christmas gift since the prices are really good. I’m a bit worried the seller is just going to send me a random piece of paper or something though. If I don’t get the item would Discogs give me a refund? :eek:

Use PayPal & a seller that has good “and a lot” of feedback. Discogs does no refunds but PayPal in certain circumstances will.

IMG-3521.jpg