Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

30 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Am I the only one that thinks it won't be that rare..? Gaga's Chromatica was 10k copies but they are so common and not so expensive even till now.. And Chemtrails wasn't Lana's best hit album. Wonder how it will turn out in a few months

Of course it won't be rare in 2022. Just give it a couple of years.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, yourboy said:

Am I the only one that thinks it won't be that rare..? Gaga's Chromatica was 10k copies but they are so common and not so expensive even till now.. And Chemtrails wasn't Lana's best hit album. Wonder how it will turn out in a few months

yeah but uo exclusive ultraviolence took a couple of years to become rare 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

ordered my colbalt chemtrailsss:fabcat:

i was fucking panicked on friday bc i was at disneyworld and trying to load like 100 stores online to see who had stock and i ended up finding it on sunday lmao

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

On 11/28/2021 at 6:38 AM, TextBook said:

Is there a way to buy an item from Target in Europe? Chemtrails opaque red vinyl is cute

I think the only way is to have someone order it for you and forward it to you. I saw many copies of that red pressing at my target. I had to get me one. Also It's more of red translucent, kind like how Born To Die target red vinyl is. I wish it was more like the mock up photo tho.

So after spending lots of money this past week lol I almost have the full COCC. All I need left is the standard cover cassette, the black vinyl and the target verison of the cd.

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

anyone else who’s a bit disappointed about the huge color difference between mock-up and the vinyl irl? i was really expecting a sky/baby blue vinyl but instead it was a really deep dark blue 

no the mockup was ugly tbh

image.png

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anyone else who’s a bit disappointed about the huge color difference between mock-up and the vinyl irl? i was really expecting a sky/baby blue vinyl but instead it was a really deep dark blue 

That’s why I chose not to get tbh… I was okay with Chemtrails and BB having the same color but I associate this dark blue with UV

13 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I noticed the difference as well. I still think it's a lovely color, but I would have preferred the lighter blue cause I feel like it matched the album more and also the color we got looks too similar to her other blue vinyls. Idk :(

giphy.gif 

27 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

No I was expecting that. It was describes as 'cobalt' 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

On 11/28/2021 at 4:35 AM, TextBook said:

Uv - picture discs

picture discs are more of a boxset deal tho, these are strictly just vinyl alone. and the uo one i feel is more notorious, ive always heard about that vinyl even before i got into lana!

I feel like (even though it's from the title track MV) that the cover picture doesn't fit the mood of the whole record and maybe even less to the rest of the vinyl design. So I really don't need this release. I'm actually surprised after all this time how the standard design + beige/peachy vinyl is kinda my favourite atm plus the Spotify picture disc.

Received my RSD copy too 💙 she's beautiful!! 

I can confirm too that it's the same colour as NFR but it's more crystal clear (nfr is trasparent opaquish) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore