Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

ohmygod  genuine question. if she's signing them here, why is her team sending them to the other places first. will the products follow?

sweetie the computer is gonna sign them 

5 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

sweetie the computer is gonna sign them 

:rip::defeated::deadbanana::noparty::lange:

I don't deny this at all for the small CD inserts considering the mass quantity sold of them on all the different webstores etc. but honestly hoping and praying with the seemingly limited/quick to sell out nature of these 12" Neil photo lithos that they're actually being hand signed by her 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Just now, JamiDelRey said:

:rip::defeated::deadbanana::noparty::lange:

I don't deny this at all for the small CD inserts considering the mass quantity sold of them on all the different webstores etc. but honestly hoping and praying with the seemingly limited/quick to sell out nature of these 12" Neil photo lithos that they're actually being hand signed by her 

idk i don’t trust her lmao. i mean hope for everyone’s sake they are really signed by her! if they are, they should include a certificate of authenticity though. 

1 minute ago, kallumlavigne said:

random but my Spotify picture disc was refunded? but I haven't had a cancellation email, anyone else had any issues?

They‘ll charge you again, before it’s shipped. As long as you don’t receive a cancellation notification, you should be fine.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

ugh now im contemplating, should i get the standard cover picture disc and the neil picture disc(when it drops)? I ordered the horse one, but now im considering like completing the trio...is it worth it? do yall think the picture discs will be really rare in the long run?

Wish I had the money for the litho bundle but I'm not getting paid till the end of the week :defeated: Its my favorite pic from the shoot so it sucks I missed out on it :rollin:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

ugh now im contemplating, should i get the standard cover picture disc and the neil picture disc(when it drops)? I ordered the horse one, but now im considering like completing the trio...is it worth it? do yall think the picture discs will be really rare in the long run?

I've been debating that, too. The only album merch I'm missing is the standard picture disc, the black vinyl, and the first 2 cassettes, but I'm more inclined to get the picture disc than the others. The black vinyl will never go out of print, anyway, and I don't use cassettes. I wish she'd make the Cassette 3 picture the last picture disc, though.

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

i just bought the COCC box set and the Target cover. I'm so excited for this!

Really indecisive about the boxset. I kinda want it but from the looks of it I feel like its her worst one and its the most expensive one aswell. Paid like 35ish dollars on the LFL and it was far more gorgeous so I really dunno if I want this one :deadbanana: But if it had the whole Neil cover shoot in full color as the boxset I would've bought it for more than 52 dollars :defeated:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

13 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Really indecisive about the boxset. I kinda want it but from the looks of it I feel like its her worst one and its the most expensive one aswell. Paid like 35ish dollars on the LFL and it was far more gorgeous so I really dunno if I want this one :deadbanana: But if it had the whole Neil cover shoot in full color as the boxset I would've bought it for more than 52 dollars :defeated:

i thought this boxset is way better than the LFL one tbh :rip: at least were getting pics of lana and not random gas stations + thres a patch! thats already more content :toofunny: its not much but its an improvement 

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

i thought this boxset is way better than the LFL one tbh :rip: at least were getting pics of lana and not random gas stations + thres a patch! thats already more content :toofunny: its not much but its an improvement 

I'm talking about the LFL CD boxset with all of the Neil photos and the Chuck album shoot pics, I think the gas station was only in the booklet. Theres only 6 lithos in the COCC boxset and Lana only looks like shes in half of them in the mockup. I guess the patch is kinda cool and the photo booklet might have some nice photos but I personally buy them for the lithos and the ones in this boxset don't look worth the price.

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

25 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I'm talking about the LFL CD boxset with all of the Neil photos and the Chuck album shoot pics, I think the gas station was only in the booklet. Theres only 6 lithos in the COCC boxset and Lana only looks like shes in half of them in the mockup. I guess the patch is kinda cool and the photo booklet might have some nice photos but I personally buy them for the lithos and the ones in this boxset don't look worth the price.

oh youre right, i forgot the LFL boxset had that many lithos. i thought it only had 6 as well, but it had like 13 actually :rip: nvm then

image.png

2 minutes ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

12x12 signed litho back in stock and ordered :blush3:

Can you share the link omg

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

5 minutes ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

Sure, it's just her UK store; https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/

Status keeps changing from sold out to pre-order so might need to hit refresh a few times!

Guess it was just a few cancelled orders cause it still says sold out even when hitting refresh a bunch of times :crying4: The litho is so pretty I want it so bad :icant:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

This is the autograph Lana gave to a fan yesterday at Los Toros in LA. Let's just all hope that we will get something like this on our lithos and cards :oic2:IgymczzXeKk.jpg?size=640x640&quality=96&

10 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Guess it was just a few cancelled orders cause it still says sold out even when hitting refresh a bunch of times :crying4: The litho is so pretty I want it so bad :icant:

Currently in stock on the cassette bundle...go go go!