Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

17 minutes ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

Currently in stock on the cassette bundle...go go go!

I think I secured a CD bundle :angie: That was so stressful I really hope they don't cancel it :air:

Also thank you so much! I actually wouldn't have been able to get one without your help! :wub:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

18 minutes ago, InnocenceLost said:

Thank you so much! I also managed to order the CD bundle. Further proof that hitting refresh until your thumb hurts really can pay off:)

Lmao how we both got the CD bundles :hottie:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

11 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I think I secured a CD bundle :angie: That was so stressful I really hope they don't cancel it :air:

Also thank you so much! I actually wouldn't have been able to get one without your help! :wub:

Ahh you're so welcome!

I'm the same...praying I don't receive a cancellation email :oprah2:

can you help me? ☠️ i got my chemtrails hoodie yesterday but it’s size is much different from the one that i wanted to have. what should i do? if i tell them, will they send me a right one? will i have to pay for it again? 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

5 minutes ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

Ahh you're so welcome!

I'm the same...praying I don't receive a cancellation email :oprah2:

I looked at my order history and it said it was "Confirmed" so I think I'm in the clear :dance: I was thinking about buying the standard cover vinyl, but with this I think I'm just going to pass on that. I'm so excited to get this litho its so beautiful :trisha:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Do we know if the transparent vinyl is 180gr.? Cause I've just noticed that heavier transparent pressings tend to be more opaque, which would be really cool

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

I looked at my order history and it said it was "Confirmed" so I think I'm in the clear :dance: I was thinking about buying the standard cover vinyl, but with this I think I'm just going to pass on that. I'm so excited to get this litho its so beautiful :trisha:

Just checked and mine is confirmed too, we really won today :smile3:  (I'm ignoring the fact I now have the clear vinyl on order twice :flop:)

yall i NEED my question answered, are the Neil picture disc and standard picture discs going to be valuable/hard to get in a few years? Im debating on getting them so i can have all 3 picture discs

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

yall i NEED my question answered, are the Neil picture disc and standard picture discs going to be valuable/hard to get in a few years? Im debating on getting them so i can have all 3 picture discs

I think so, yes

original.gif

9 hours ago, hip hop in the summer said:

can you help me? ☠️ i got my chemtrails hoodie yesterday but it’s size is much different from the one that i wanted to have. what should i do? if i tell them, will they send me a right one? will i have to pay for it again? 

I think it's best to contact costumer service and ask.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

15 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I think the Spotify exclusive and the third picture disc will be rare/valuable in a few years. It’s still too early to tell if the Walmart exclusive/standard cover picture disc will be rare/valuable because it depends if a large quantity will be sold in stores and if they continue to restock it.